• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Toki767

ibsbPz3wf8ZEXU.gif
At least she's smart enough to move out of the way and not break her orbital bone after seeing what happened to Naomi.

I find it funny that any mention of the word 'wrestling' is forbidden in any WWE media but their marquee show is called Wrestlemania. It's existed too long to rebrand it now but I wouldn't be surprised if a mandate is established to refer to it as just 'Mania more often.

strobogo

Banned
I wonder who made the decision to have Cactus having amnesia on the streets of Cleveland when the injury happened in Florida and his home was in New Mexico. And then LOL at the last ditch effort to save the terrible angle by saying Cactus was just pretending the whole time to get in the heads of Harley and Vader. Including hiring a fake wife and kid for an interviewer to bring to the streets. Does that mean the WCW reporter was in on it? And does that mean that WCW in general was in on it?

DMczaf

I find it funny that any mention of the word 'wrestling' is forbidden in any WWE media but their marquee show is called Wrestlemania. It's existed too long to rebrand it now but I wouldn't be surprised if a mandate is established to refer to it as just 'Mania more often.

Entertainmentmania is going to run wild, jack.

Everyone says it is one of Vince's biggest regrets because now he can never fully eliminate the word "wrestling" and it is way too late to change it.

So they forbid the long form World Wrestling Entertainment?

Sblargh

Banned
It must be such a good locker room enviroment when they see their literal worst worker on the main roster because of a reality show.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It must be such a good locker room enviroment when they see their literal worst worker on the main roster because of a reality show.

Did anybody complain when Miz got pushed to main event status and beat John Cena in a title match in the main event of Wrestlemania?

Don't think so! He earned it. Eva Marie is garbage though, she can go rot in TNA or something.

Sblargh

Banned
Eva Marie has to be the product of a bet between Vince and HHH. If Eva goes over, HHH has to drop the plans to legitimize the women's division, if Paige goes over, they will be allowed one 3 minutes match per month and one 5 minute match per PPV.

Marvel

could never
Watching Eva in the ring has a certain morbid curiosity about it, like rubbernecking. I don't want her to improve, at least not yet I'm soooo not done laughing at the GIFS.

Eva Marie has to be the product of a bet between Vince and HHH. If Eva goes over, HHH has to drop the plans to legitimize the women's division, if Paige goes over, they will be allowed one 3 minutes match per month and one 5 minute match per PPV.

Given the reaction to Paige on Monday vs. Eva on Tuesday, I'd say Hunter is in a good position there.

strobogo

Banned
Bean Breath is pretty good when he isn't doing the TNA shill gimmick.

Boy, Yoshi Kwan sure is racist as fuck. He's a walking collection of Chinese and Japanese stereotypes rolled into a white man.

hqdefault.jpg

04.jpg

yoshi1t.jpg

Sephzilla

Maybe it's just me but it seems like they've been using the word wrestling a lot more lately on WWE programming.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I might be able to get to five people in a little over a week. This is an anomaly. The universe is smiling upon me for my dedication to TNA. Bless you Trixie.

Top Bottom