• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

strobogo

Banned
I hope Bo never debuts because he's only going to be a let down from his great vignettes. Guy still sucks in the ring. They should just air his vignettes for the next 2 years.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I hope Bo never debuts because he's only going to be a let down from his great vignettes. Guy still sucks in the ring. They should just air his vignettes for the next 2 years.

Let him do something like Bad News Barrett where hes just cutting those vignettes as promos and not actually wrestling.

Maybe he'll suck less a couple more years from now.

Aiii

So not worth it
I will never say a nice thing about you or Aiii. I only speak nicely of Legit Shook contributors.

iZPjBPgffZDaG.gif

http://legitshook.squarespace.com/predictiontime/

my only beef w g3 is it split the playerbase before the beta even ended with dlc

The back of the box should've included that bit.

"Dedicated servers!*"

*only if you buy the DLC, otherwise we put you in the P2P ghetto

But man, those dedicated servers made a world of difference. So smooth. Every time we'd play with somebody who didn't have all the maps and it was P2P, it was like following up Kurt Angle/Benoit at RR2003 with a decent RAW TV match(I'm trying to stay on topic here you guyz)

KissVibes

Banned
Reading that WWE is handing out Cesaro Section signs is pretty funny. I'm also incredibly surprised by the fact that CM Punk is still selling almost as much merch as Cena does. Fucking crazy.

Top Bottom