• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

mouserat

Neo Member
so this happened apparently

NaCd1ud.png

kiguel182

Does any non-American here uses Spotflux to acess the WWE Network?

I'm really tempted to subscribe but I don't feel like paying for a VPN on top the Network itself.

Ithil

Between Albert saying World Wrestling Federation and Booker saying FU, expect Renee Young to replace Booker soon.

Then she immediately starts by saying "The World Wide Wrestling Fed-" and is replaced by Byron Saxton who says "Capitol Wrestlin-" and then they just give up and put Enzo Amore out there to host.

Rapstah

Then she immediately starts by saying "The World Wide Wrestling Fed-" and is replaced by Byron Saxton who says "Capitol Wrestlin-" and then they just give up and put Enzo Amore out there to host.

King still sometimes does his "back when it was the W-W-W-F" line although the emphasis on the W just makes it sound weird that the last letter is an F.

Ithil

I feel so bad for AJ. She probably wants him to get rid of those mutton chops so fucking bad but dude is stuck on that phase.

At least his mid life crisis is fairly mild, it's just a shit beard. Oh and he left work but that was probably for the best, for him.

strobogo

Banned
There's something seriously wrong with that photographer's flash unit.

It really bothered me that later in the show, Jack Tunney is in the back with Yoko and Gene. Neither say anything about the camera exploding in Hulk's face. Gene makes an off hand reference, but nothing like "Hey prez, a wizard just shot a fire ball out of his camera into Hulk's face, do you think you should look in to that?" Tunney was there to say congratulations..and vanish out of frame.

kiguel182

So, to sign to the Network from outside the US, do I need to create a US Paypal account? Or can I use one from my country of origin?

"Are you worried about Brie Bella?" Really? Of all the people you're gonna ask about Brie?

Booker and Fandango need to host tomorrow's show.

Top Bottom