• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

BkZ1hlBCIAAnIWP.jpg

Toki767

When Bryan wins the title, it'd be a nice touch if in addition to fireworks closing the show, fans got to throw streamers into the ring.

When Bryan wins the title, it'd be a nice touch if in addition to fireworks closing the show, fans got to throw streamers into the ring.

Maybe we can call in to The Ross Report, Steve Austin Show, and/or Talk is Jericho and voice our concerns. Maybe get a grassroots movement, a Yes movement if you will, going.

somedevil

Here is the Legend roundtable on the network at 10 tonight:

The Legends of WrestleMania roundtable that airs on the WWE Network tonight at 10pm EST will feature Ric Flair, JBL and Mick Foley. Michael Cole will be the host.

strobogo

Banned
The best Orton/HHH was at one of the B shows after Cena got hurt and HHH filled in. They had a match to start the show, HHH had a match with Umaga, and then Orton/HHH had a last man standing for the main event. The LMS was their best match together. Or maybe the opener. One of them. It was sometime in 2007 or 2008.

Guzim

The best Orton/HHH was at one of the B shows after Cena got hurt and HHH filled in. They had a match to start the show, HHH had a match with Umaga, and then Orton/HHH had a last man standing for the main event. The LMS was their best match together. Or maybe the opener. One of them. It was sometime in 2007 or 2008.

I want to say that was No Mercy 2007. Before Jericho came back.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I liked their Iron Man match where Orton tried to blow up John Cena. I think that was 09 or 2010.

Triple H and Orton were great in the ring together.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The worst combo has got to be Flair and Bret Hart together.

Hart is just...Hart

Aiii

So not worth it
The band Rev Theory will be performing at WrestleMania according to their Facebook page.

Most likely they will perform "Voices" for Randy Orton's ring entrance, since it's their song, but that is not confirmed.

Yay?
-edit: wrong thread

Made it to my hotel in Louisiana and I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere. Saw an alligator along the street I'm staying on. Might die before mania.

Showaddy

I honestly thought that KaBoom! was a joke off Parks & Recreation. I had no idea that it was an actual company that went round building playgrounds super fast.

Top Bottom