• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Aiii

So not worth it
Unblock-us is definitely worth your money. Best service, and foremost slow down your internet.

----
Using Apple TV for the first time for the Network. Live steam definitely works better on her than on the PS4, skips back a few seconds all the time on that, but spotless so far on the Apple.

geomon

"Are you worried about Brie Bella?" Really? Of all the people you're gonna ask about Brie?

Booker and Fandango need to host tomorrow's show.

Indeed.

tumblr_mvnagmlhX81ruwc07o1_250.gif

Hahaha. That gif is hilarious. Fandango and bird have a lot of chemistry and both are entertaining. I wish we saw more of that on TV. Also, Summer Rae shouldn't have been brought on Total Divas to be the "bitch" of the show. She seems likable.

kiguel182

unblock-us, but they have a one-week trial that's really quick to set up so try that first. It's paid after that.

Unblock-us is definitely worth your money. Best service, and foremost slow down your internet.

----
Using Apple TV for the first time for the Network. Live steam definitely works better on her than on the PS4, skips back a few seconds all the time on that, but spotless so far on the Apple.

I think I'm going to try Hola first just to see if it works. I really didn't want another sub on top of the Network. Even if it isn't that expensive.

As if the internet isn't full of that, come on now.

But yeah, I'm an AJ mark for AJ, it isn't all about sex you know! I should report you for sexism!

I'm all about equal opportunity, friend.

My avatar is a pair of man/bat nipples. Your case would never hold in Wrassler's Court.

So I was thinking earlier today, is the Wyatt-Cena feud going to continue past Mania?

Or is this the blow off match and they move Cena and Bray onto different storylines.

Now I don't give a fuck about Cena but I'm wondering where they are going to go with Bray after this? Does he move into the title picture? He is a great heel and they have a ton of options to go with so I'm interested to see what the rest of wrassleGAF thinks creative will go with the Wyatts?

geomon

So I was thinking earlier today, is the Wyatt-Cena feud going to continue past Mania?

Or is this the blow off match and they move Cena and Bray onto different storylines.

Now I don't give a fuck about Cena but I'm wondering where they are going to go with Bray after this? Does he move into the title picture? He is a great heel and they have a ton of options to go with so I'm interested to see what the rest of wrassleGAF thinks creative will go with the Wyatts?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Bray will injure Cena tonight, writing him off TV and assuming Bryan wins the title, I can see Wyatt resuming that feud with him quite nicely.

kiguel182

So, I'm trying to sign in to the WWE Network with Hola.

I'm on the how to watch screen and I click on the buy now option of the wwe.com banner but it redirects me to the same page.

I already set up an account with an US adress. Any ideas?

Cagey

Banned

The best story to tell is to have the match or the Extreme Rules rematch put Cena on the shelf, Bray moves onto another feud bragging about what he did to WWE's superhero, then Cena returns and beats Bray at Summerslam.

Therefore, Cena will beat Bray at Extreme Rules, they will move on, nothing happened.

strobogo

Banned
I didn't know Yoko kicked out of the leg drop in that match. Hulk might as well have been putting him over.

Hulk put Yoko over big in that match. Yoko only went down one time and it was after 3 big boots. All the spots you think are going to lead to Yoko going down (like 3 clotheslines in a row spot, the last one is countered by Yoko, or when Yoko is rocking and Hulk gets knocked down trying a shoulder block), Hulk never got the slam, Yoko kicked out of the leg drop, he lost to his own move, and then Yoko did the banzai drop after the match.

Still, it was a colossal dick move to roll in just to steal Bret's thunder for no reason, agree to put him over a later time, then change your mind because he's too small, and THEN make no appearances between WM and KOTR.

geomon

People may cite Dbry as evidence that size doesn't matter, but that's not 100% correct.

He looks like he's put on about 20 pounds since his WWE debut, and as a result, he looks less like a random mid-90s jobber (also known as generic ROH midcarder) and more like a legitimate WWE underdog wrestler.

The difference between the two in that video is jarring.

I agree completely. Seth Rollins was the same way but he bulked up in NXT first so not everyone saw how light the guy used to look.

kiguel182

Done! I have the WWE Network now! All ready for Mania!

Used SpotFlux, hopefully it didn't key logged my PayPal pass. I hate VPNs.

EDIT: Also, do I need the VPN on at all times?

That feeling when the Bryan Offense Force is simply dwindling down to just saying "b-b-but he's tiny" dealwithit.gif dealwithit.jpg dealwithit.png dealwithit.LIFE

kiguel182

In celebration of me having the Network and of that burial video I'm going to watch Booker T vs HHH at Mania 19.

It's only fair and I was curious about that match.

Got greeted with a Limp Biskit concert and a bra and panty match just before it. Weird start.

strobogo

Banned
Drink when Ric Flair interrupts
Drink when Ric Flair talks about HHH
Drink when JBL brings up the Von Erichs or Texas
Drink when Mick Foley talks about HIAC or Wrestlemania Moment
Drink when Cole says "As Legends of Wrestling rolls on"
Drink when JBL says Maggle
Drink when JBL throws a pretend hissy fit at Cole

Top Bottom