• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

JBL just mentioned the Von Erichs. DRINK!

I'll be damned.

New Paige.

tumblr_myzvyoU8Kz1ri0sroo1_500.jpg

strobogo

Banned
This is fucking awkward

Get Vince on there and he and Ric can be crying old men and make everyone else cry and feel bad. Add Bret and Shawn and there will be no tears left in the universe.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Oh no bros, I'm almost out of booze and Indiana doesn't sell alcohol on Sundays. But I've had some to drink already. I'll be a son of a bitch.
I'll drive down and bring some to you. My date had to work late so I don't have anything to do tonight except cry like Bret and start FFX-2 HD

Hijack Mania is just as pathetic as Hijack Raw. Just chant Daniel Bryan...you know the guy that's wrestling once, maybe twice that night.

Ehh I'm willing to believe Punk fans are intelligent enough to really just make Bryan a star because it's what Punk would've wanted in the grand scheme of things. He even said that it was his year.

Big One

Banned
Final Mania predictions:

Tag Team match or whatever - The Usos
Andre the Giant Battle Royale - The Miz
Diva's match - Summer Rae
Shield vs. Old Guys - Shield
Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena - Bray Wyatt
Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar - Undertaker
Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H - Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Batistia - Daniel Bryan

Comne on they've been setting it up for weeks now. Miz being made to look like a bitch in programming only to come out on top at Mania. Plus he turned heel, which implies WWE wants to put him in a new direction.

No way, no chance he wins it. I'd pick Big Show before him and I am 100% convinced it won't be Big Show.

Hey guys! I'm leaving for 'Mania tomorrow. If any of y'all are going, lemme know (shoot me a PM).

Here's my tentative schedule:

Sat:
ROH afternoon show
WWE Hall of Fame

Sun:
Wrestlecon
'Mania

Should be a fun, yes. ;)

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Crisis averted. Stocked up on whiskey and went ahead and got a 12 pack sampler of various Belgium beers.
Stro, I still drink whiskey like a child. I can only stomach it with a mixer. Is this because I only drink bottom shelf booze? Recommend me a whiskey that taste good straight.

strobogo

Banned
Stro, I still drink whiskey like a child. I can only stomach it with a mixer. Is this because I only drink bottom shelf booze? Recommend me a whiskey that taste good straight.

Idk. I drink with a mixer as well. Crown Black is pretty decent straight though, as are the various maple and honey variants from all companies right now. But maybe those count as mixers to some people.

I'm trying to think of someone who reached main event status pretty late into their careers like JBL. I personally think he wasn't that great but have to give him props for plugging away.

Are they having a live NXT from access??

Didn't they have one last year or something? Isn't that how Bo had some feud with Randy Orton...or was that for the Royal Rumble? There was def a match during that Wrestlemania memories thing, but I don't know if they're ever gonna show it.

Get some rum, particularly Sailor Jerry, and Wild Cherri Pepsi...don't bother yourself by drinking it straight.

strobogo

Banned
I don't understand the obsession with drinking something straight. If it tastes gross straight, but tastes good mixed with something, why would you ever do it straight unless you're a poor wino who can only afford the booze?

I hope Foley gave Flair a lot of shit for being a dick to him tonight. Especially "You over stayed your welcome".

Cagey

Banned
I don't understand the obsession with drinking something straight. If it tastes gross straight, but tastes good mixed with something, why would you ever do it straight unless you're a poor wino who can only afford the booze?

Drinking scotch straight gives a faux sense of masculinity to yuppies.

Laserfrog

My Dad always goes on about drinking whisky straight, but he also shouts down the telephone cause the other person is far away.

Top Bottom