• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

strobogo

Banned
theszshakejusu1.gif

Do you think you should get Lou's head on top of Geigel?

geomon

Was Hugh Morrus ever decent in the ring?

I don't remember much of his career.

If you wanted to see a big guy fly around the ring, he was ok. He sucked on the mic, never had a compelling storyline, and most of the time boring in the ring. He was pretty much a jobber, there to make others look good.

Gif request time!

Does anyone have a gif of Stone Cold getting hit in the head with a beer after his match with HHH at no way out 2001? I heard him answer a question about it on his podcast the other day and have been looking for a gif of it ever since but coming up with nothing.

strobogo

Banned
Lol. Hugh just shat all over CJ. And who is Alex Riley to ask if someone will make it?

My thoughts exactly. Riley being the one to ask that was just a huge wtf moment considering how fucking shitty Riley is and how he only "made it" by being a fake ESPN anchor. But then Hugh burying CJ was hilarious.

Rapstah

It is pretty crazy that they went back to Tensai's canon name being Albert since that was a reference to cock piercings from day one.

Top Bottom