• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Rapstah

BkfosOnCIAAI5Rv.jpg:large
What the hell is Heath Slater wearing???

strobogo

Banned
Just based on the looks Riley had while AJ was talking, I have a feeling he hates women. He probably hangs out with Michael Hayes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lufisto beatin' some ass!

Girl bye

Alex couldn't be any more annoying if he tried. I don't see what you see in him, Sunny.

his analyst stuff at least feels like he belongs. His in-ring...didnt.

Xater

You are probably like me when watching movies, I point the product placement out with disgust and it drives my wife crazy.

I can restrain myself, but I did even notice a fair bit of product placement in Winter Soldier. They were pretty clever about it though. This show is just really bad about it. These cans just appear and disappear in regular intervals, they are just in frame during the close ups and of course turned in a way that you can always see what they are "drinking".

Aiii

So not worth it

I dunno, AJ says she has defended the title a bunch of times before Tamina joined her in response to a question and then he asks another question which is basically the same "you owe your run to Tamina, right" question in a round about way. He is just working off of a script and not really thinking on his own and interacting with the other people and anticipating and adjusting based on their non scripted responses.

I am not impressed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno, AJ says she has defended the title a bunch of times before Tamina joined her in response to a question and then he asks another question which is basically the same "you owe your run to Tamina, right" question in a round about way. He is just working off of a script and not really thinking on his own and interacting with the other people and anticipating and adjusting based on their non scripted responses.

I am not impressed.

depends on what you want

strobogo

Banned

I hear the same guy I hear on NXT: A douche bag who says stuff he thinks is super clever, but is usually stupid and regularly points out the most negative things he can. Like tonight, instead of playing up the "Taker is getting older, does he still have what it takes", his way to say it was "His wheels are really coming off and he doesn't look as good anymore".

Top Bottom