• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

So, I'm starting to like Bray, but my hate for Cena is growing. Taking away Cena's legacy? Why is it all about Cena's legacy? If Cena wins or loses, he still wins! Stop with this serious voice legacy bullshit. I hope Bray makes it out of this without getting Ryder'd.

Where in the hell is Booker? Get Alex off my screen. Also, why aren't they doing this on twitch again?

Xater

Tensai is actually pretty alright at this talking stuff. He is hell of a lot less annoying that Riley, that's for sure.

Mengetsu

The Network is stopping from time to time. I feel like this will be a nightmare tomorrow.

I haven't had a problem since the first few days launch of the Network PS4 here. Internet wise It was laggy on Chrome but I switched to Firefox to use the Network on my computer and it's flawless. I hope you and other peoples issues get resolved :/

strobogo

Banned
You'd think Alex Riley would have shaved EVERY morning.

I wish Albert would wear a hat because the top of his head has a bunch of weird skin that makes me feel gross.

I enjoy seeing how fat Josh has gotten over the years.

How the fuck did Hugh Morris become the head trainer for WWE. Of all the people they have on contract, he's the guy they pick to be the head trainer?

Aiii

So not worth it
This is the first time I heard a legit and honest comparison between HBK and Kofi. I'm legit shook.

Mengetsu

I wish that kid would had said Punk Vs Taker
KuGsj.gif

I wish Albert would wear a hat because the top of his head has a bunch of weird skin that makes me feel gross.

I enjoy seeing how fat Josh has gotten over the years.

How the fuck did Hugh Morris become the head trainer for WWE. Of all the people they have on contract, he's the guy they pick to be the head trainer?

Lol, dude has been pigging out from when he first started out.

Watching WM27 on the Network before and JR is such a douche during Snooki's entrance saying he likes her low center of gravity when King asks him if he likes Snooki and after King says Ziggler has his hands full while trying to hold Snooki back JR quips that Ziggler's hands are really full. Go fuck yourself, JR.

Leva vs Veda was fun, but I don't like those two paired together - both use a fair amount of striking moves and neither do them very well. Kimber Lee vs Ivelisse and Candice vs Athena were real good, also enjoyed Martinez vs Rush.

Nikki Storm <3

Spider from Mars said:
boots, can you translate Nikki's promo for me?

Nah, it's mostly gibberish to me as well.

kiguel182

That promo was so good. Take a look at that if you think Bryan can't talk.

He is not GOAT on the mic but he is far better than people give him credit for.

Both as a heel and a face.

And given his actual personality is far from this "revolutionary" persona he is doing great.

Mengetsu

What promo? The one after RAW?

Yep.

Edit:
He is not GOAT on the mic but he is far better than people give him credit for.

Both as a heel and a face.

And given his actual personality is far from this "revolutionary" persona he is doing great.

Agree. Not the best but when given the chance he can do fine. He's been booked to smile and such like Cena the past few months.

Mengetsu

Heyman is trying to make this match something. I can't be mad at him to work with what creative has done for this build up.

kiguel182

The build up to Taker vs Lesnar is so different between video packages and the show segments that they don't even use those segments to promote the match.

It's two complete different narratives. What a mess.

Top Bottom