• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Ithil

Diary_04052014rf_0097.jpg

Neat.

geomon

The build up to Taker vs Lesnar is so different between video packages and the show segments that they don't even use those segments to promote the match.

It's two complete different narratives. What a mess.

I'm starting to think they have two different production teams. One for the network and the other for weekly tv.

kiguel182

I'm starting to think they have two different production teams. One for the network and the other for weekly tv.

They should fire the ones from weekly tv and put the network ones in charge.

Trying to make sense of the Taker segments on Raw is a pain. But the video packages are actually a great story.

strobogo

Banned
They should fire the ones from weekly tv and put the network ones in charge.

Trying to make sense of the Taker segments on Raw is a pain. But the video packages are actually a great story.

"And then the smallest number becomes the biggest." is a great line.

Carnby

up until last week I thought the WM theme was a royalty free generic placeholder until they got a real one. I had no idea the brilliance of Kid Rock was behind yeah yeah yeah celebrate yeah yeah yeah.

Xater

I just think this Barrett gimmick is lame as hell. He has a pretty badass look but all he does is talk and no action. This way the guy will never be someone.

Mengetsu

Woah maybe they should just not have smackdown during WM week.

Friday night's WWE SmackDown ranked #2 for the night in Nielsen's new Twitter TV ratings. SmackDown had a unique audience of 770,000, which represents the number of Twitter accounts that commented on the show. This was down from the previous week. SmackDown had total impressions of 2.140 million, which represents the number of times the show was tweeted about. This was also down from the previous week.

Aiii

So not worth it
So the network feed seems to be lower quality than normal, sub 720p even, anyone else noticing this? Did they turn down the bitrate to about problems?

Hasney

So the network feed seems to be lower quality than normal, sub 720p even, anyone else noticing this? Did they turn down the bitrate to about problems?

Mines bouncing around on PS4 and PC. Was fine until this week, but I do get HD sometimes. Think it is just the speed of the service right now with people hammering it.

geomon

No problems on my PC right now. Looking nice and crisp, even while I'm web browsing.

Playing this match on 2k14 and having JR continue with his "STONE COLD'S THE CHAMPION!" dialogue after Michaels kicks out of my stunner and the match continues was a real highlight of that mode.

And then Michaels pinned me because of Tyson's fast count. :(

Hasney

Because of the way unblock-us works, betting we're all on the one server. Looks like our location is NYC so people in that area might have the biggest trouble.

Xater

Because of the way unblock-us works, betting we're all on the one server. Looks like our location is NYC so people in that area might have the biggest trouble.

Yeah I am not using unblock-us just Hola to get on the site and as soon as the stream starts I can deactivate it. So I have my full bandwidth available for it.

Hasney

Yeah I am not using unblock-us just Hola to get on the site and as soon as the stream starts I can deactivate it. So I have my full bandwidth available for it.

Bandwidth wise, unblock-us is just a DNS server so we get full bandwidth as well. Problem is, the unblock-us method is so popular now and is touted as THE way to watch Network over the internet, I think it's going to be more hammered than whatever server Hola puts you on.

Good to know though. I'll try that way if it starts fucking up tomorrow.

Top Bottom