• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

No one really knows - it wasn't an official stipulation, just something Taguchi demanded. The announces kept saying it was "the end of Bullet Club Devitt", but the post-match interviews should hopefully make it clearer.

Alright, I'll catch the rest on-demand after a few hours of sleep. First impression of NJPW? Action is great. Like the Bucks. Fuck the Gracies.

tm24

im tapping out too. Guess worked kicked my ass today. I'll catch the VOD tomorrow! Enjoy the show guys!

EDIT: Forgot about Ishii/Naito, fuck it. staying up

Yottsume says;

"Backstage : No comment left by Devitt. Taguchi also confirmed that the 'Loser leaves the town' stipulation was unofficial."

Interesting. Perhaps he's sticking around a little longer, what with the Taiwan shows and then Dontaku at the end of the month.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They don't even respect kayfabe
tumblr_n0x7qhNuMh1tqxuy2o1_500.jpg

Xater

Yottsume says;

"Backstage : No comment left by Devitt. Taguchi also confirmed that the 'Loser leaves the town' stipulation was unofficial."

Interesting. Perhaps he's sticking around a little longer, what with the Taiwan shows and then Dontaku at the end of the month.

Huh, or maybe it was all just a ruse.

ghostmind

Yottsume says;

Well, that's interesting... I wonder if Karl will have anything to say about it later.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
God, Ishii's dubbed music is SO BAD.

Also, Ishii wins here, right? Naito doesn't need an undercard belt no one cares about.

At the same time, how many times can they have Naito get pinned before making him lose his luster. If Daniel Bryan got pinned by Dean Ambrose, you'd have trouble believing him going for the main title.

If they put the NEVER belt back on him, he's only going to have to drop it to someone else - either that or retire the thing. It's not like they run NEVER shows any more, anyways.

DAT FUCKIN' HEADBUTT!!!!!!

tm24

At the same time, how many times can they have Naito get pinned before making him lose his luster. If Daniel Bryan got pinned by Dean Ambrose, you'd have trouble believing him going for the main title.

Does NJPW do DQ finishes in the second half of cards? Because lets face it, heel Naito needs to happen

Top Bottom