• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Xater

The new Bullet Club

toac3a7.jpg

Works for me. Still curious what will happen with Devitt.

I also really need to get me one if these shirts I think.

ghostmind

This series with Ishii has totally turned me around on Naito.

This is the guy who should have fought Okada at WK8.

But where does he go from here? Surely this feud cannot continue...?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJ is cool and all, but uhh...

It's AJ. When was the last time he did something any good? I think this is going to be the NWO Silver era of Bullet Club. It was already in that 'way too many shitty people' era with fucks like The Young Bucks, but now it's time to die.

KissVibes

Banned
It's totally starting to look like the fucking Goober Club with the Bucks and [Exclusive Hot Topic Edition] AJ Styles.

tumblr_inline_n3lr9gfrhL1rti5u6.jpg

A NEW ERA OF BULLET CLUB IS HERE.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The more I watch Bullet club matches, the more I think Bullet Club failed in everything other than the small foreign market.

Listen to this crowd. Nobody gives a shit about these bald shmucks. At least Devitt had his former junior heavyweight fame. I'm waiting for Inoki to come out and slap Chono these guys are that boring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow, they even do the same moves as Bad Intentions.

That's like Animal & Heidenreich levels of gross

Look at how bored the crowd is. Jesus. losing to WWE rejects, Shibata should just fucking leave this company.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
look, it's what WWE thinks Orton and Cena is.

sorry tanahashi, red pants shinskee is guaranteed win. double champion time i guess

KissVibes

Banned
THE SWAGGEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE!!

Edit: Not that I think it's gonna happen, but could Devitt get to the US for RAW in enough time to be ready to crush Bryan?

Wow, this one dude on twitter - so fucking salty. One of the WORST iPPVs EVER, apparently. Bemoaning pushing terrible gaijins like Karl Anderson in one breath, asking for Kyle O'Reilly & Michael Elgin in the next. Bucks "can't work the style", lol. Ishii should be headlining! Shibata should be beating Tana for the IC belt! Complains about current booking, yet misses early 2000's Inoki MMA madness era.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
that fakeout kick is why shinskee is the actual best in the world

the smarks booing tanahashi/naito every time they do a move are worse than naito fangirl. tana pull your tights up pls

Tanahashi working as a dickhead heel, always fun to see.

Dragonzord said:
the smarks booing tanahashi/naito every time they do a move are worse than naito fangirl

Aren't they booing Tanahashi every time he takes a shortcut? Pulls Nak's hair, slams his knee in the railings, showboating, etc.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tanahashi working as a dickhead heel, always fun to see.

Aren't they booing Tanahashi every time he takes a shortcut? Pulls Nak's hair, slams his knee in the railings, showboating, etc.

The turnbuckle spot wasn't much of taking a shortcut. Bret used to do that all the time.

THIS IS BASH AT THE BEACH 96 ALL OVER AGAIN HE PSUHED THE REF

TANAHASHI IS THE THIRD MAN

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys, Shinsuke Nakamura, Okada, and/or Tanahashi have a title.

I know, it's fucking shocking.

hahha those grown women shinskee marks

I was hoping he'd bust out a shining triangle, seeing as his knee was so injured, but hitting the Boma Ye with the uninjured knee is perfectly acceptable, I guess.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Way too much gaijin emphasis in NJPW now.

Let me rephrase that, way too much bad gaijin emphasis. Sakuraba go kill them.

Top Bottom