• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

All I'm hoping out of this is that Lesnar repays the debt he put upon himself as the guy who beat Taker. He needs to cut this shit of being a wuss because he shoudn't HE BEAT THE FUCKING UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLE-FUCKING-MANIA. Lesnar needs to be more confident in himself to be more ruthless, more unstoppable going out of this or else he's the biggest cock in the world.

That fucker needs to be like "Hey Bryan, how does it feel that everyone's talking about me instead of you, you small weenie" and then Bryan has the onset of proving that he could beat this guy. He doesn't and Lesnar keeps it until Mania until Bryan wins the Rumble and faces Brock.

God, shit's so simple sometimes.

Who am I kidding it's the hardest job in the world.

8xsGX5F.png

Dead.

Edgeward

Lesnar lifting Taker from the tmbstone position to a F-5 was incredible. Took me back to their hell in a cell match, which was brutally beautiful.

strobogo

Banned
Stro, can you make a gif of the crowd's reaction to The Rock's music hitting? It was awesome.

Yeah. I'll get there. There are a TON of gifs from this show. I'll have to go back to the opening segment to get some more. I need to get Hulk's face when he realized he said Silverdome twice, too.

Big One

Banned
So since Brock beat Taker doesn't that make him basically a number 1 contender for the belt in some capacity? Maybe that'll be the Money in the Bank main event DB vs. Brock Lesnar. When does DB and Brie get married? That might be when he finally loses the belt.

So since Brock beat Taker doesn't that make him basically a number 1 contender for the belt in some capacity? Maybe that'll be the Money in the Bank main event DB vs. Brock Lesnar. When does DB and Brie get married? That might be when he finally loses the belt.

Still getting serious Mania 18 vibes from that title win though. Or maybe I'll just never be happy as a wrestling fan. Why Brock Why????

Yeah. I'll get there. There are a TON of gifs from this show. I'll have to go back to the opening segment to get some more. I need to get Hulk's face when he realized he said Silverdome twice, too.

untitled-3j1sg9.gif

Haha. Yes, that too. He also made a face while shaking his head when the Rock was entering the ring too. Thanks for the other gifs to brah. The Fandango ones turned out great.

Big One

Banned
Ok nevermind, they're getting married this week. Still I'm thinking Lesnar will get the belt from Bryan after this considering there's already the impression that Lesnar's win was bigger than Bryan's win at Wrestlemania.

strobogo

Banned
Ok nevermind, they're getting married this week. Still I'm thinking Lesnar will get the belt from Bryan after this considering there's already the impression that Lesnar's win was bigger than Bryan's win at Wrestlemania.

I disagree. Maybe if Taker/Bork had been better, but it was a bad match and the fans left thinking about Bryan winning, not Taker losing.

MG310

Orton/Batista should go on a little Two Man Power Trip/Rated RKO tour for a few months. Maybe a feud with the Shield?

I disagree. Maybe if Taker/Bork had been better, but it was a bad match and the fans left thinking about Bryan winning, not Taker losing.

Listening to the LAW, all they did was talk about the Streak and how it stole Bryan's thunder. Even people who called in from the Dome even said they never got em back, albeit it was just one guy, but Pollock and Ting also said it ruined the show.

Again, It'll probably get the Mania 18 treatment as the 'One Taker lost in' rather than 'Bryan era has begun'

I won't deny it though, something has begun.

CESARO'S TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

Does she wrestle with that navel piercing? Is that safe? That thing can get torn off along with a nice chunk of flesh.

#allredeverything

I honestly wasn't thinking about Taker at all as soon as the diva's match started honestly, let alone the main event.

I was definitely legit shook from the pin till Taker leaving the stage. That was some crazy shit.

I don't get the complaining about the streak overshadowing Bryan's win at all. Bryan was amazing tonight, and had an amazing crowd reaction to back him up. Taker losing didn't ruin shit.

I honestly wasn't thinking about Taker at all as soon as the diva's match started honestly, let alone the main event.

I was definitely legit shook from the pin till Taker leaving the stage. That was some crazy shit.

I don't get the complaining about the streak overshadowing Bryan's win at all. Bryan was amazing tonight, and had an amazing crowd reaction to back him up. Taker losing didn't ruin shit.

I mean we say that now, but let's think about that in a year or two.

I didn't even notice there was a divas match, I was still shook.

HHH interfering brought me back for the main event, thank god for The Game.

Carnby

Taker's loss almost overshadowed Bryan's victory.

Almost.

Solid booking made Bryan's match the highlight of the night. It started off slow, but once HHH brought out his crooked referee, business picked up, and it remained interesting until the end.

strobogo

Banned
Listening to the LAW, all they did was talk about the Streak and how it stole Bryan's thunder. Even people who called in from the Dome even said they never got em back, albeit it was just one guy, but Pollock and Ting also said it ruined the show.

Again, It'll probably get the Mania 18 treatment as the 'One Taker lost in' rather than 'Bryan era has begun'

I won't deny it though, something has begun.

CESARO'S TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

#allredeverything

I got over the streak being broken about 30 seconds later because of how old, beat up, and fragile Taker looked. Taker winning would have been ridiculous. The very first bump he took looked like he was hurt. And every bump after that looked like he was dying. The match was bad and it bummed me out that Taker had to go out and try to put on a performance that his body couldn't do. I wish he would have stopped at WM28. That seemed like the perfect stopping point from a storyline, physical, and number standing point. End of and Era should have been the END. 20-0 looks better than 21-0. The story of 27 being so hard on him that he almost didn't come back, but did come back to end it all once and for all was a perfect ending point in my mind.

Top Bottom