• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
To each their own, I'd rather see more storyline and a bit less reality associations.

Guess it can't be avoided, but it is not my cup of tea.

And as I said, that is probably because I don't like the Bella's character on main WWE, so their association is imo not bettering the Daniel Bryan character.
It's all been very meta these past few years, I don't see what was the harm in having Brie join her husband considering she even helped him by branding the yes movement.
tumblr_n3mymiwTfq1r4ch94o1_500.jpg
This WM just keeps on giving.

Sokantish

No fucking shit. Aii, you're a weirdo and need to stop watching wrestling for a while I think. A woman can't even be mentioned without you attacking her and defending AJ for no reason. You've become a full on obsessive creeper lately and it is getting really uncomfortable.

Come on, don't be crazy. SoulPlaya is fine, Aiii is fine!

You're the biggest phony in here. You sit on your high horse and claim everyone is mad but you, brother.

Maybe I'm just easily satisfied, ever think of that?

Aiii

So not worth it
No fucking shit. Aii, you're a weirdo and need to stop watching wrestling for a while I think. A woman can't even be mentioned without you attacking her and defending AJ for no reason. You've become a full on obsessive creeper lately and it is getting really uncomfortable.

Okay. I guess I will talk to you guys in a while.

jred2k

Wrestlemania gif album

iIH2dOcQM76mT.gif

The Just Say Yes dude was so legit shook you can see the buffering when it gets to him.

In regards to the stock, it may not be just that the subs are a disappointment, it may be that some major stockholder is selling off a bunch to cash in. After all, the stock is still worth 2.25x what it was at last year at this time even after this giant haircut. In fact, right at the open about 700,000 shares traded in the first four minutes. On average, about a million shares get traded throughout the whole day.

Since it seems to be oversold and involves a large loss of hair, I'm guessing it's Shawn Michaels. The trading has settled back down, for what it's worth.

Thorakai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your borkers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

charsace

This simultaneously makes me like both Brie and Bryan less.

I am super happy she wasn't allowed to come out for Bryan's celebration last night.

I am sure she is a nice girl irl and her and Bryan are really happy together, but jesus stop pretending you are the female version of D-Bry, because you are not even close Brie.

She's not pretending to be the female version of him. Its a sign of solidarity.

Sephzilla

iIH2dOcQM76mT.gif

The Just Say Yes dude was so legit shook you can see the buffering when it gets to him.

Even the Brock mark was legit shook.

I'm really curious what reaction Brock will get tonight. Will he get booed or will the crowd still be so depressed that he gets no reaction.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So apparently Bryan's weird fur boots were a homage to Bruiser Brody.

I don't mean to go all intelligent f--oh wiat, yes I do.

People didn't immediately recognize that? I immediately thought, 'oh look Bryan's dressed like K-Mart Brody.' Just call me "The Professor" Dragonzord.

strobogo

Banned
I don't mean to go all intelligent f--oh wiat, yes I do.

People didn't immediately recognize that? I immediately thought, 'oh look Bryan's dressed like K-Mart Brody.' Just call me "The Professor" Dragonzord.

I had hoped it was Brody tribute/Colon insult, but then I thought, "well, they probably would go all in with the goat thing".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hijacking WrassleGAF will do nothing for your career.

The Undertaker is immortal and must be respected.
There is no Aiii without Bionic-ARRRRRM!

Aiii

So not worth it
Seriously though, I'm not goung anywhere until after Raw tonight, need you guys to keep me awake during the commercials.

Top Bottom