• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Worked shoots have been happening since the 80s, I don't need anyone to agree with me, but at least understand where I'm coming from.

There is no reason Brie and Bryan need to be on main WWE together. Brie isn't a character I like, her being constantly mentioned when he is on air isn't a good thing for him imo.

No, I'm not saying just because it's a worked shoot. I'm saying it because AJ tried to be the female CM Punk when they had no storyline involvement at that time. Or, they had as much as Bryan and Brie do.

Aiii

So not worth it
They've already acknowledged their relationship when Brie came out when Randy beat the shit out of Bryan a few months ago. Also it isn't that big a deal.

Never said it was a big deal, I just said it is not needed and I don't enjoy it.

I am hardly ragequitting wrestling here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel bad for that poor mark in the front row with the googly eyes after Taker's loss that's on every website.

Aiii

So not worth it
No, I'm not saying just because it's a worked shoot. I'm saying it because AJ tried to be the female CM Punk when they had no storyline involvement at that time. Or, they had as much as Bryan and Brie do.

That promo had nothing to do with Punk. AJ cut a promo because Vince told her to cut a promo on why she hated TD. This has nothing at all to do with Punk. This is some revisionist shit right here

Pavaloo

The differences between Brie and Nikki aren't "the bitchy one" and the other one lol.

Nikki is just a stereotype of a hollywood girl - the kind of girl that would be really into Sex in the City. I mean if it's not your taste it's not your taste, but I don't think it makes her a bitch.

Brie is a more nature oriented person and really into being green/environmentally friendly. She's basically more of a hippy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

That promo had nothing to do with Punk. AJ cut a promo because Vince told her to cut a promo on why she hated TD. This has nothing at all to do with Punk. This is some revisionist shit right here

They literally called it a pipe bombshell.

jred2k

Mu2PtQB.png

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I didn't even realize Brie came out with kick pads last night
9abe25ccbddf11e39d580002c9dcebb0_8.jpg
Cute.
This simultaneously makes me like both Brie and Bryan less.

I am super happy she wasn't allowed to come out for Bryan's celebration last night.

I am sure she is a nice girl irl and her and Bryan are really happy together, but jesus stop pretending you are the female version of D-Bry, because you are not even close Brie.
She's his wife, she should've been allowed to celebrate with and on the business side it could've helped generate some more interest in total divas.

Alucard

Banned
Cute.

She's his wife, she should've been allowed to celebrate with and on the business side it could've helped generate some more interest in total divas.

WE DON'T WANT OR NEED MORE INTEREST IN TOTAL DIVAS. THAT SHIT IS RUINING WOMEN IN THE WWE EVEN MORE. (IMO)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm still cracking up over the fact that certain smarks are actually still complaining that WWE is screwing Bryan by putting Undertaker losing on the same night, as though literally every event in WWE has to revolve around Daniel Bryan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everybody's hot. It's that Wrestlemania passion

Marks are hot about Undertaker losing
Smarks are mad about Bray losing
I'm mad about Sunny defending this shitty booking
Aiii's mad about Brie wearing kickpads
Stephanie's hot for Mr. H's
I LOVE IT

a new era is upon sports entertainment and it's being led by new superstars.

and John Cena

Aiii

So not worth it
Cute.

To each their own, I'd rather see more storyline and a bit less reality associations.

Guess it can't be avoided, but it is not my cup of tea.

And as I said, that is probably because I don't like the Bella's character on main WWE, so their association is imo not bettering the Daniel Bryan character.

Sokantish

Everybody's hot. It's that Wrestlemania passion

Marks are hot about Undertaker losing
Smarks are mad about Bray losing
I'm mad about Sunny defending this shitty booking
Aiii's mad about Brie wearing kickpads
Stephanie's hot for Mr. H's

and John Cena

I'm not hot, Dragonzord!

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I like worked shoot promo's as much as the next guy, but in moderation please. Keep my wrestling scripted.

I think this whole "Reality Era" Thing was more in line with Triple H's "I will Bury Daniel Bryan" than it does "Pipe Bombs."

Top Bottom