• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Cagey

Banned
The LAW guys are the worst sort of smark: angry when whatever they think will happen doesn't happen, and immediately dismissive of whatever it is that happened since it wasn't an idea they discussed. I hate listen to the show at this point, but I should altogether stop, like I stopped hate-reading Stroud.

Aiii

So not worth it
I didn't even realize Brie came out with kick pads last night
9abe25ccbddf11e39d580002c9dcebb0_8.jpg

This simultaneously makes me like both Brie and Bryan less.

I am super happy she wasn't allowed to come out for Bryan's celebration last night.

I am sure she is a nice girl irl and her and Bryan are really happy together, but jesus stop pretending you are the female version of D-Bry, because you are not even close Brie.

im starting a new project, wemb'ing all of the existing gifs in the legitshook library

Goddamnit man do something more useful for your time
Like moving all my movies into HD-DVD format

I am super happy she wasn't allowed to come out for Bryan's celebration last night.

I am sure she is a nice girl irl and her and Bryan are really happy together, but jesus stop pretending you are the female version of D-Bry, because you are not even close Brie.

...Really, Aiii

It's freaking gear

but it is okay for aj to wear cm punks wristbands

Goddamnit man do something more useful for your time
Like mving all my movies into HD-DVD format

it is going to be perfect because i will be able to webm key points from matches, starting with IWAMS and Mad Man Pondo

Ithil

According to Meltzer all those years ago now when Undertaker did the "You wanna do it?" thing with Lesnar, Undertaker's hope was for Lesnar to return and face him at WM, and Taker also always intended to lose to him then.
So sadly it came a few years too late, but he fulfilled that intention. Taker has never actually beaten Brock whenever they faced each other.

PC.

I'm using chrome. All other PPVs load, while Wrestlemania just treats me to a never ending buffering circle after the TV PG logo.

Firefox wouldn't load anything.

I'm from the UK so use Hola for the proxy.

Try it using IE. That's the only browser I can get the Network to run on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cache cleared and nothing :(

The only other thing I can think of is to reboot your modem and router and computer. Maybe an internet connection refresh from scratch will punch through.

John and wai are more enjoyable to listen to. Agnew seems too stubborn

I like Agnew a lot but man, he's a ball of negativity. I loved his talk about pizza.

Vince, stay tuned, stay as tuned as you can, friend.

i got magic coming.

Yesssssssss

Laserfrog

I hope that poor man managed to calm down, it's not good for you getting that angry. He could burst a blood vessel in his eye or something. Maybe cause himself to get some mouth ulcers which would make enjoying orange juice and some yummy crisps a bit of a problem.

What he should have done is taken some deep breaths, and really thought over what was making him angry. Maybe look up to the stars and realise we're all so small in the grand scheme of things. Then he could have clearly and calmy talked to a camera before uploading it to YouTube.

XenoRaven

Seriously man. You've gone over the edge.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Need a wrasslegaf EA UFC group because no matter how bad it may be, it'll still be a better wrestling game than the WWE one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, this is Aiii's gimmick.

we hope

Aiii

So not worth it
You're the one who watches god damn Total Divas! That's the storyline!

The whole gimmick of that show is showing us these people are actors and it is a seperate thing.

I don't enjoy the overlap and supposed merging of these two seperate things, i guess that is the root of what Is behind that first comment. This reality era is not my preference.

Carnby

The LAW guys are the worst sort of smark: angry when whatever they think will happen doesn't happen, and immediately dismissive of whatever it is that happened since it wasn't an idea they discussed. I hate listen to the show at this point, but I should altogether stop, like I stopped hate-reading Stroud.

They actually agreed with a caller who said Taker's loss was The WWE Machine's doing in an attempt to steal Bryan's thunder. These idiots who have a legitimate show on TSN said yup yup. Holy crap. Whatamark.

Laserfrog

The actually agreed with a caller who said Taker's loss was The WWE Machine's doing in an attempt to steal Byran's thunder. These idiots who have a legitimate show on TSN said yup yup. Holy crap. Whatamark.

You'd never hear such foolishness on the Theszcast.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The one with Cena is a bit butter faced. Also, IIRC her personality is bitchy.

Bryan Bella is the one who complains more on twitter.

There's this weird stigma that Nikki's the 'bad one' because internet fans like Bryan more than Cena.
You'd never hear such foolishness on the Theszcast.
Brock is really the modern day Thesz. And the modern day Bruno. And the modern day Jack Brisco. And the modern day whoever else you like.

Sure, if you are associated in storyline.

But they're not.

Michelle McCool never came out in Taker's hat, did she?

They are though. They've stated multiple times on TV that they are engaged and she was shown going with him to the hospital after the beating a few weeks ago.

XenoRaven

Sure, if you are associated in storyline.

But they're not.

Michelle McCool never came out in Taker's hat, did she?
They've already acknowledged their relationship when Brie came out when Randy beat the shit out of Bryan a few months ago. Also it isn't that big a deal.

Aiii

So not worth it
Two words: Pipe bombshell.

Worked shoots have been happening since the 80s, I don't need anyone to agree with me, but at least understand where I'm coming from.

There is no reason Brie and Bryan need to be on main WWE together. Brie isn't a character I like, her being constantly mentioned when he is on air isn't a good thing for him imo.

Top Bottom