• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Daniel Bryan goes to get something to eat
image-1.jpg

Brock Lesnar goes to get something to eat
BROCK_ATK.015-2.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock and Bryan actually have something pretty major in common.

They're both incredibly resistant to bad booking. Bryan can remain over even while being made to look shitty leading up to the match. Brock can be made to look weak for the entire build then you're quickly reminded that it's Brock Lesnar when the actual match starts

kiguel182

Bryan and Lesnar are so different that their feud might be great.

Of course no way Bryan wins that so they'll probably save it for SummerSlam.

Enfinit

Brock Lesnar is such a goddamn man.

He sent that sack of leather into retirement while simultaneously destroying millions of fans around the world emotionally and psychologically, then went home, drank a COORS, and plowed his wife.

Another day in the life of Brock Lesnar, a man's man.

Sephzilla

So who goes after the Shield now? Do they have a big feud with 3MB?! Maybe they go back after the Wyatts...

Good question. Restarting the Wyatt feud would be silly I think, if they were going to do more Shield/Wyatts it should have been a WM match.

They should become Bryan's bodyguards.

Bryan and Lesnar are so different that their feud might be great.

Of course no way Bryan wins that so they'll probably save it for SummerSlam.

I could see only three guys beating Lesnar next. Bryan, Reigns, or Cesaro. Whoever does it, if booked right, would instantly be a star.

Thorakai

I don't think there is any other angle or outcome that will get people as legit shook as the streak ending. I was so shook I couldn't properly pay attention in class today!

The LAW guys are the worst sort of smark: angry when whatever they think will happen doesn't happen, and immediately dismissive of whatever it is that happened since it wasn't an idea they discussed. I hate listen to the show at this point, but I should altogether stop, like I stopped hate-reading Stroud.

Agreed. Wai Ting and John Pollock are good though.

JavyOO7

I saw Bo Dallas vs Adian Neville just now while catching up with NXT and... I guess everyone is right. Bo Dallas seems really limited in the ring. That's unfortunate. Still think he's great though. =p

kiguel182

I could see only three guys beating Lesnar next. Bryan, Reigns, or Cesaro. Whoever does it, if booked right, would instantly be a star.

How would they book Bryan to go over? I can't see a match where it will seem realistic.

Only if they did like Eddie vs Lesnar with an interference. Maybe from The Rock. Bryan beating him clean seems too much.

Reigns and Cesaro on the other hand seems possible. To do it clean at least. But Reigns is too green for a big one on one match, maybe next year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bryan making Brock tap would drive Heel to suicide, and I do not want to lose one of our few MMA/pro wrestling links. We need that crossover appeal.

Sid

Bryan making Brock tap would drive Heel to suicide, and I do not want to lose one of our few MMA/pro wrestling links. We need that crossover appeal.
I think Laser should just go on a rampage now and just destroy everyone in every match he has,even raise hell backstage.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think Laser should just go on a rampage now and just destroy everyone in every match he has,even raise hell backstage.

Give him the Bob Backlund gimmick where he's psychotic and snaps on everyone.

How would they book Bryan to go over? I can't see a match where it will seem realistic.

Only if they did like Eddie vs Lesnar with an interference. Maybe from The Rock. Bryan beating him clean seems too much.

Reigns and Cesaro on the other hand seems possible. To do it clean at least. But Reigns is too green for a big one on one match, maybe next year.

Small guys beat bigger guys in fights quite often actually. See: Royce Gracie's entire MMA career.

Cesaro is like Goldberg's retard strength with 100 times the wrestling ability but without the intimidating look.

he should just shavee his head entirely.

Heel

Daniel Bryan will understand size. He'll appreciate size. Brock is the genetic freak and size does matter.

Top Bottom