• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

I bet Sin Cara wasn't supposed to debut. I bet Vince was like OH FUCK OH FUCK DANIEL BRYAN JUST KILLED THE CROWD and sent him out there to wake everyone up.

bigosc2k

Banned
But the US title match could of have been way better if they put it on Wrestlemania with the proper amount of time given to them

Holy craps he gets mad air

I thought Evan Bourne was nuts but this guy gets airborne. He's going to become a pretty big fan favorite soon if he pulls off moves like that.

Jin34

cartoon_soldier said:
Umm...wouldn't Sin Cara would be perfect to feud against Daniel Bryan?

And fuccckk he went high

Yup, heel Danielson and face Sin Cara. Some great matches they would have, instead they put him against Sheamus so a large part of his moveset doesn't even work right off the bat. Then again it's not like they were going to let him use it anyway.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Just tuned in to see that little fly crushing Sheamus. Was it a squash match? I hate what they have done to Sheamus.

WinoMcCougarstein said:
Just tuned in to see that little fly crushing Sheamus. Was it a squash match? I hate what they have done to Sheamus.
He actually won the match with Daniel, but Sin Sara (the fly) came out to send a message to Sheamus, I'm guessing for the Us title.

This company is freakin clueless I swear. THAT'S his debut? All those promos and THAT's his debut? Not a match? And Daniel Bryan pushed aside in a 4 minute championship match?

Well, that's the end of Bryan's run....amazing. Sin Cara looks cool though, despite his moves not being quite as smooth as I'm sure he's capable of. Musta been nervous. Can't blame him.

Why do WWE have one guy job consistently to another like that? Don't they realize they're killing any future potential? Or they just don't give two shits at that point? Bryan/Sheamus could've given us a great best of 7 series ala Benoit/Booker, but nope.

I guess when there is no WCW (or WWF if it was the other way round) to steal wrestlers from and bring them in for huge pops anymore, people are just confused for a little bit.

Jin34 said:
Yup, heel Danielson and face Sin Cara. Some great matches they would have, instead they put him against Sheamus so a large part of his moveset doesn't even work right off the bat. Then again it's not like they were going to let him use it anyway.

Yea, Sin Cara would shine against the guys like Daniel Bryan. FML.

bill0527

Fourth Storm said:
Sheamus is so talented. Such a shame he's been knocked down a tier, but he's been putting on some great matches lately.

I agree. Guy actually seems to take some pride in the belts he wins and tries to make them mean something in spite of the fact that current WWE booking gives 2 shits about the various championships.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Four_Chamber said:
Holy craps he gets mad air

I thought Evan Bourne was nuts but this guy gets airborne. He's going to become a pretty big fan favorite soon if he pulls off moves like that.
It should be easy as fuck for him to get over. Lets see if WWE fucks it up.

dream said:
I bet Sin Cara wasn't supposed to debut. I bet Vince was like OH FUCK OH FUCK DANIEL BRYAN JUST KILLED THE CROWD and sent him out there to wake everyone up.

Daniel Bryan is so awesome the crowd loudly chants his name while he's killing the crowd?

Gotcha.

You two haters need to get a room and make out while you perfect your gimmick posting techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom