• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

The only thing I like better about the WWE right now is the Ring Announcer. Dude has some pipes and does a great job at intros.

Fourth Storm said:
Booker T: "I don't think he got all of it." Who Ok'd that line? Doesn't he know the finishes? lmao

WWE doesn't tell their announcers the finishes. TNA announcers know the finishes but the writers change stuff so much in TNA that often the script they have has the wrong info lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Mrbob said:
The only thing I like better about the WWE right now is the Ring Announcer. Dude has some pipes and does a great job at intros.

He sucked in ECW.

Fourth Storm said:
Booker T: "I don't think he got all of it." Who Ok'd that line? Doesn't he know the finishes? lmao

I guess he was just trying to cover for it not looking like he 'hit it properly'. But anyway it 'hurt' enough to pin Ziggler obviously. XD

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I like how that Wrestlemania WWEshop commercial was almost exactly like those sports illuatrated winning team commercials after the superbowl.

BoboBrazil said:
WWE doesn't tell their announcers the finishes. TNA announcers know the finishes but the writers change stuff so much in TNA that often the script they have has the wrong info lol

Really? Interesting. Has it always been this way? Surely, JR knew the finishes in his heyday, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom