• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pristine_Condition said:
Daniel Bryan is so awesome the crowd loudly chants his name while he's killing the crowd?

Gotcha.

You two haters need to get a room and make out while you perfect your gimmick posting techniques.

there was like 4 people chanting his name it was so dead you could hear them.

DMczaf said:
"Guys, I attacked The Rock from behind and he attacked me back....I don't know why!!"

Thats been the moronic idea behind the whole bloody feud. *barf*

He shits on teh Rock on radio then Rock hassles him and he replies with "Buh buh buh why you mean to me for?? ;(" lol.

-1.jpeg

Jin34

Ninja Scooter said:
yeah a Daniel Bryan/Sin Cara feud would be great. One guy can't speak English and the other has nothing interesting to say.

Yeah who wants awesome wrestling matches anyway. You guys seriously underestimate Danielson on the mic, he ain't going to be top tier but he can be in the same category as Bret. He was pretty over that guy.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
YES!~

They really are going to have a match at some point aren't they? FUCKING AWESOME!

What was the Rock gonna do for revenge if Cena had won the match before he could come out and say NO NO NO DRAW lol.

He just sat there watching the whole thing via satellite backstage despite all the build up.

dream

Ninja Scooter said:
yeah we're both wearing these:

W02927pi.jpg

I heard Daniel Bryan makes them himself with a sharpie.

W02926AX.jpg

That's how little the WWE cares about this guy. They let the word "wrestling" appear on his shirt cause they know nobody's buying this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom