• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Guzim said:
Where's Punk been this Raw?

Where is the US Champ??????????

Only on Supersta...............errrrrrrrrrrr.....................uh.....Livewire

Fersis said:
Edge retires :(
It doesnt look to be a story line.

I havent watched wrasslin in a while but i was/am an Edge fan.
In 2003, Edge underwent a two level spinal fusion of the discs between his C5, C6 and C7 vertebrae. After being cleared to compete, The Rated-R Superstar returned to the ring, resulting in stenosis of the spine, or a narrowing of the spinal column, above and below the fused discs. This narrowing resulted in less and less of the vital fluid needed to protect the spinal cord. Medical professionals cannot clear Edge to compete ever again in WWE since doing so could result in paralysis or even death.

Yeah, it's no work.

dream

Can we just enjoy Edge blowing off Daniel Bryan because he didn't want his retirement to be associated with that scrub?

I still remember reading about Edge winning his first singles championship on some un-televised thing, he seemed so happy. Feels like a frickin age ago now.

Also, with Edge retiring, there's not that many superstars/entertainers/whathaveyou that have been around during the Attitude Era on the roster currently.

Christian, Taker (who is not even a full time worker), HHH (same as Taker), Kane and Goldust are the ones that are left.

Ninja Scooter said:
That's fine but the way he was doing it just came across as desperate and panicked more than anything. That's Miz' biggest problem as a heel, IMO, he comes across as lacking confidence even though his character is supposed to be super cocky.

He did come off as a bit rushed, I'll agree there.

On a similar note, a few pages back where people were saying The Miz is better on the mic than Punk...You people are CRAZY. CRAZY.

Mafro

Conrad Link said:
I still remember reading about Edge winning his first singles championship on some un-televised thing, he seemed so happy. Feels like a frickin age ago now.
Yeah didn't he win the IC title from Test at a house show?

Jackson50

spindashing said:
Also, with Edge retiring, there's not that many superstars/entertainers/whathaveyou that have been around during the Attitude Era on the roster currently.

Christian, Taker (who is not even a full time worker), HHH (same as Taker), Kane and Goldust are the ones that are left.
Is Sexual Chocolate not from the Attitude Era?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom