• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwahhhhh

canadian crowe said:
That was fantastic. Edge will be missed, but it was a great WWE moment. The only thing missing was Christian.

yeah I totally expected Captain Charisma to be the last in line...

if this is a work, it's overboard.

and whether it is a work or not, that should have been the last segment. Jizzler vs. Boreton is heatless right now.

krae_man

30Lmy.jpg

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Wow, Edge retiring is a shocker. WWE had been hyping this up all night by saying rumors had been swirling, but I hadn't heard anything on any of the dirtsheets so I figured it was just gonna be some kind of work.

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I see Christian being inserted into the ladder match and winning. Edge will come out at Extreme Rules (or the Smackdown after) and they will do their celebration/torch passing then.

I can't believe Edge suddenly retired like this. This totally sucks. I wonder who they'll get to face Del Rio for the WHC. My guess is Christian. Makes sense storyline wise.

Alright, here's my guess: comes down to Morrison and Cena, Punk screws over Cena.

So then your PPV card could be:
Morrison/Miz
Punk/Cena
Orton/Ryan
Announce-o-Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom