• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
BankaiZaraki said:
I can't believe Edge suddenly retired like this. This totally sucks. I wonder who they'll get to face Del Rio for the WHC. My guess is Christian. Makes sense storyline wise.
It'll be Edge's other best friend, Rey Mysterio.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Just turned it on. Is Cena in this gauntlet thing? If so there's like a 100% chance he's winning right?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
How is the Miz doing a better job at putting other wrestlers over through commentating than Cole does?

WinoMcCougarstein said:
Just turned it on. Is Cena in this gauntlet thing? If so there's like a 100% chance he's winning right?

Well unless you think Morrison is getting a title shot, or they'd have a heel Ziggler face Miz....

Yeah, it's Cena.

Penguin

siddx said:
How is the Miz doing a better job at putting other wrestlers over through commentating than Cole does?

I was gonna say, he is doing an awesome job of putting himself, the title and the challengers over.

I'm glad Edge is retiring. Of course it's sad to see a long time on-screen personality go, but if it means a healthier life, then by all means live your life free of worry.

Miz is intolerable on commentary. He does his job as an annoying braggart heel well.

Ninja Scooter said:
Jesus christ Miz stop talking you're almost as bad as Cole. Talk about trying too hard.

Dude, what? He put himself, and the title over better than the company has been doing for years. He called out the stupid booking of putting The Rock/Cena above the title as well. He was talking a lot, but he had good points.

krae_man

Mailenstein said:
Edge cashing in MitB for the first time on Cena at New Year's Revolution. So good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uThiSco0PHE

Yes, yes it is:

EdgeSpear.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Edge retires :(
It doesnt look to be a story line.

I havent watched wrasslin in a while but i was/am an Edge fan.

Net_Wrecker said:
Dude, what? He put himself, and the title over than the company has been doing for years. He called out the stupid booking of putting The Rock/Cena above the title as well. He was talking a lot, but he had good points.

That's fine but the way he was doing it just came across as desperate and panicked more than anything. That's Miz' biggest problem as a heel, IMO, he comes across as lacking confidence even though his character is supposed to be super cocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom