• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Still taking guesses for this,

Rey Mysterio Costume Guessing List:

Movies:

Plywood, Kccitystar, Penguin, Joba62x, upJTboogie, JdFoX187 - Tron
Azuran - Thor
Spindashing, MattyH, Ultratech - Green Lantern
Biggest-Geek-Ever - Woody (Toy Story)
Jeff Albertson - Buzz Lightyear
Keyser Soze - Captain America
led4lyfe - Black Swan
Kam - Black Dynamite

Wrasslin:

dream - Mistico
Ninja Scooter - Dusty Rhodes Yellow Polka Dot Outfit
Reneledarker, The Frankman - Cody Rhodes Mask
GaimeGuy - Bret/Owen Hart Theme
lkr - John Cena/rainbow loops
Ronabo - Doink the Clown
Kusagari - Boogeyman Face paint
DMczaf - HBK Tribute
Mistico will be Rey for the night. - ZeroRay, Rafa=FedKilla

Out of the Box:

Keyser Soze - Hitler
Lunchbox - Orton's 3rd Wife
jobber - Orton's Bus
ghostmind - Reflective/Mirror outfit
sf2fanatic - Uniform with mirror and falcon
HarryDemeanor - Braves/Falcons gear
NameGenerated - Bubble wrap

I'll be stopping @ 7, so guess while you can, go for broke and for the hell of it guess twice.

dream

This is good. For $65, we shouldn't have to be bored by Daniel Bryan.

20iylqr.jpg

JdFoX187

Banned
So two worthless eight-people tag matches, a god awful commentator vs. commentator match, no Money in the Bank and a "main event" that may or may not be a complete bust based on how well Undertaker's shoulder is healing? Feel sorry for anyone that bought this PPV.

Lkr

how did you guys buy the premium lamp? it tells me:
This seller does not accept credit card payments at the moment.

Knox

Didn't they build this match (a little) on TV? Why would you advertise a match to be on a PPV, then not show it on the PPV?

Mr. Sam

Right, well, you shan't see more for the next four or so hours. See you all on the other side. I look forward to reading all the positive comments when I return! I expect the inclusion of such GAF classics as, "I paid for this pay-per-view!", "This booking is good!", "Cenation for life!", "You know, the Attitude Era isn't as good as you remember..." and many, many more.

How the fuck is this show 4 hours and they don't have time for Bryan/Sheamus to have a 15 minute match on tv. Give me a fucking break. This is bullshit.

JdFoX187

Banned
Knox said:
Didn't they build this match (a little) on TV? Why would you advertise a match to be on a PPV, then not show it on the PPV?
WWE (tm)

Did the same thing a couple years ago with a tag match with Miz/Morrison against someone, can't remember who, and it got relegated to a dark match at the last minute.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
fucking snookie gets to be on the main card while the midcard title gets reduced to a DVD extra.

Fuck you vince.

Hex

Banned
Lovely.
Sheamus and Bryan gets hosed so that we can be subjected to Snooki and a stupid gimmick battle royal?
A US TITLE match at that.
And a Michael Cole - King Match AND a god damned stupid 8 man tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom