• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

wwf1995-05.jpg

Azuran

Banned
DKehoe said:
I want to read the revelations of Undertakers childhood. The canon of his backstory is so muddled.

Wasn't the WWE planning on making a movie about that? I swear I read that a year ago or so.

dream

DKehoe said:
I want to read the revelations of Undertakers childhood. The canon of his backstory is so muddled.

Didn't "WWE Films" have an Undertaker origin movie in development? I remember something about it being a western set in the 1800s.

Man a part of me wants to order this so so so badly, but the wife shot it down and I can't really argue with her. It's messed up how UFC (not very often, but they do), and some other MMA groups get my money more than VMK. Something just wrong with that.

Actually, Morrison's outfit reminds me slightly of HBK. HBK and Nero from the Matrix. And since that parkour is Matrix-y...

Morrison = Keanu Michaels

spindashing said:
:lol

Re:Morrison's attire: I like the symbolism involved. It looks ridiculous, but I guess I'll wait to see it in action.

Man enough with all the crosses stuff I want someone to come out with some big ass Jewish Stars on their pants. I know Nash is Jewish (so is Savage partly funny enough).

Hell then play the MDM theme...dear god I'm my faiths own worst stereotyper lol

Biggest-Geek-Ever said:
Watching 23's right now. So many memories. :'( And Keith David's voiceover is just the icing on the cake.
Huh, I never knew Keith David did any work with them before the recent History of WM Doc. I just figured Vince wanted someone highend for the job.

Miz vs Cena - 5 points
Edge vs Del Rio - 5 points
Undertaker vs HHH - 5 points
Cole vs Lawler - 4 points
CM Punk vs Orton - 4 points
Rhodes vs Mysterio - 4 points
Sheamus vs Bryan - 3 points
Snooki's team vs LayCool - 3 points
Babyfaces vs Nexus - 3 points

Tie-breaker - What match will go on last? Taker vs. HHH

Second tie-breaker - How long will the final match last? 25:00

MattyH

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Oh is there going to be an official chat room for the event to go along with posting every 60 seconds in the main thread? Can someone set one up?

a chat room would be epic

Oh is there going to be an official chat room for the event to go along with posting every 60 seconds in the main thread? Can someone set one up?

I'll be down for something like that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Rey Mysterio Costume Guessing List:

Movies:

Plywood, Kccitystar, Penguin, Joba62x, upJTboogie - Tron
Azuran - Thor
Spindashing, MattyH, Ultratech - Green Lantern
Biggest-Geek-Ever - Woody (Toy Story)
Jeff Albertson - Buzz Lightyear
Keyser Soze - Captain America
led4lyfe - Black Swan

Wrasslin:

dream - Mistico
Ninja Scooter - Dusty Rhodes Yellow Polka Dot Outfit
Reneledarker - Cody Rhodes Mask
GaimeGuy - Bret/Owen Hart Theme
lkr - John Cena/rainbow loops
Ronabo - Doink the Clown
Kusagari - Boogeyman Face paint

Out of the Box:

Keyser Soze - Hitler
Lunchbox - Orton's 3rd Wife
jobber - Orton's Bus
ghostmind - Reflective/Mirror outfit
sf2fanatic - Uniform with mirror and falcon

Lunchbox

Banned
Man enough with all the crosses stuff I want someone to come out with some big ass Jewish Stars on their pants. I know Nash is Jewish (so is Savage partly funny enough).

Hell then play the MDM theme...dear god I'm my faiths own worst stereotyper lol
7RLqH.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The Frankman said:
Why is my name not on the list? I've made predictions...
:(

Cause when I CTRL+F Rey or Mysterio there is like a billion times he is mentioned, I'm gonna search you now and add you.

edit:
The Frankman said:
I have no opinion on gear by Mysterio... I like the Cody Mask idea though.
??? Should I put you down for Cody mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom