• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Scott Stanford feels like he brings it. Which means he'll be fired in a couple of months

The dude on the right will probably end up being the next Michael Cole

Lunchbox said:
UbKS3.gif

I saw this gif before... that's her?

I am learning!!!

Is her character (or whatever) actually liked on Jersey Shore? Should she be a heel or face in WWE?

Spirit of Jazz said:
Why would they want to show the match with the most competent wrestling in? Good job Vince.

I still don't fucking understand how this show is 4 hours and they don't have time for a us title match.

DMczaf

Khali eliminated Sheamus to win. Yes Great Khali
less than 20 seconds ago via txt
Got out of control during lumberjack match and Teddy made it a battle royal
9 minutes ago via txt
Sheamus vs Bryan is dark match
15 minutes ago via txt

So they didn't even get their match? :lol

Vince.

dream

What probably happened was Daniel Bryan walked to the ring to deafening silence and Vince called an audible to try to save the match.

DMczaf

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Was there any ever truth to the rumor (year or two ago) that Khali is presented totally differently in India on TV?

As long as he doesn't die of "natural causes" or murder his family, he has a job in the WWE for life

DMczaf said:
As long as he doesn't die of "natural causes" or murder his family, he has a job in the WWE for life
I've heard stuff to the extent that he is a huge part of WWE expansion into India (and the Indian fanbase in general) so that doesn't surprise me.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Was there any ever truth to the rumor (year or two ago) that Khali is presented totally differently in India on TV?
I believe they don't really ever show him getting beat down.

JdFoX187

Banned
Am I the only one who is ever just truly bored with the buildup to the Undertaker's 'Mania matches each year? Shawn Michaels made the last two somewhat memorable on his own, but Undertaker just cuts the same damn promo each time. He's worse than Cena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom