• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Ascension actually did pretty good. Not a total lost cause actually. Definitely carry-able. Problem is, they don't look "OMG strong!" anymore when they have to sell, and being an unstoppable force is kinda their whole gimmick. If they want to come up to the big show they are going to have to add something to their gimmick, because the one-note "badasses" gimmick only lasts until your first loss.

Ultratech

NXT Spoiler:

“The only one who will be walking away from NXT Takeover with gold, as per usual, is your wife.” - Adrian Neville

lol

Damn.

iceburn.gif

Ithil

Big happenings at the end of the NXT tapings

Big E vs Bo Dallas, if Bo wins he gets a future NXT title shot, if he loses, it's Loser Leaves Town and Bo must leave NXT

Spoiler:
Bo loses.

somedevil

They must have something big lined up for
Zayn if he's not in the title match. Cesaro again? Wyatt maybe?

I've got some bad news for you. My guess its going to be the guy he been feuding with right now on NXT.

The card right now is:

Neville vs Kidd
Charlotte vs Natayla
Ascension vs El Locals
Zayn vs Graves?

jred2k

Big happenings at the end of the NXT tapings

Big E vs Bo Dallas, if Bo wins he gets a future NXT title shot, if he loses, it's Loser Leaves Town and Bo must leave NXT

Spoiler:
Bo loses.

The crowd is going to be on fire for that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I told you people the Ascension are the real deal. Does anyone believe me now? Anyone?

Bowser

lmao just now on TNT coming back from commercial you could hear the Grizzlies announcer lead the crowd in a "YES!" chant

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Charlotte was a surprise, I can't wait for Sasha Banks to get called up though. She's fantastic, so good. Great character.

Showaddy

I've got some bad news for you. My guess its going to be the guy he been feuding with right now on NXT.

The card right now is:

Neville vs Kidd
Charlotte vs Natayla
Ascension vs El Locals
Zayn vs Graves?

That looks really disappointing to be honest. If the Ascension finally drop the belts and leave NXT that'd be great though.

somedevil

Why is it dumb exactly? It's two guys with a heated feud having an "I quit" match at a PPV. Seems pretty normal to me.

Its just that they have had 2 gimmick blow off matches in a row. The last match ended with Gunner hitting Storm in the head with a bottle like Storm did to his dad. So that screams end of the feud but nope another gimmick match.

Vylash

Why is it dumb exactly? It's two guys with a heated feud having an "I quit" match at a PPV. Seems pretty normal to me.

Because this will be their third over the top blow off match, Gunner has won the last 2, one by superplexing him on 2 chairs, why is this still going on

Alucard

Banned
Its just that they have had 2 gimmick blow off matches in a row. The last match ended with Gunner hitting Storm in the head with a bottle like Storm did to his dad. So that screams end of the feud but nope another gimmick match.

They have good chemistry and still have lots of bad blood. From a human emotion perspective, it still works for me.

Eh, to each their own.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
For you nxt people, don't usually watched but watched tonight:

-who made their TV debut tonight?

-what's the story with Mason Ryan? He's older, got a good look. No wwe debut seemingly in line for him though?

-did neville really lose his teeth?

-whats the point of talent like Tyson Kidd going on the show

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

-what's the story with Mason Ryan? He's older, got a good look. No wwe debut seemingly in line for him though?

Mason Ryan debuted in WWE a couple years ago brah

Vylash

Nobody debuted tonight, Mason Ryan had a failed debut years ago as a member of Nexus

real talk the sheer ridiculousness of this Samuel Shaw angle is part of why i haven't completely written TNA off

He's unexciting and never over

No

Not like he's being used on the main roster and he's too good to do nothing

Alucard

Banned
Is that Kaitlyn's b/f? I miss Kaitlyn. Imagine what the Divas could be with her, AJ, Paige, Emma, and even Brie.

Oh wait, is that Mason Ryan? Maybe?

Vylash

Is that Kaitlyn's b/f? I miss Kaitlyn. Imagine what the Divas could be with her, AJ, Paige, Emma, and even Brie.

Oh wait, is that Mason Ryan? Maybe?

Certainly not Mason Ryan, haven't seen enough pics of Kaitlyn's boyfriend to say if it's him though

Top Bottom