• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

i think its brian cage

tumblr_n4kf4osZM21tt2jjyo4_250.gif

somedevil

Anyone else catch the Adam Rose party singing "World Goes Wild"? Did WWE work something out with Above Envy?

If its anything they crawled back to the WWE after they realized they screwed up when they saw how big it got. They literally tweeted to the WWE to try again to get the rights for the song.

Striker

They have good chemistry and still have lots of bad blood. From a human emotion perspective, it still works for me.

Eh, to each their own.
Cener and Ryback had a Last Man Standing match followed by a 3 Stages of Hell match. TNA's just stealin' their ideas brah.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Every one of their first party titles has gone up at midnight on both the 3DS and Wii U. :(

Yep, every RETAIL game since NSMB2. Their smaller digital only titles though.

I can see why this one might have been an exception with its unique Friday release date but no dice.

they're showing some NXT Axxess highlights from WM in this episode and in it, Corey Graves is wearing what i'm pretty sure is a fedora

I don't know how some of you can defend this fucker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A0NGXpDvgs

...oh my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEy49Eb1Ae0

oh. my. god.

i cannot wait for review an impact tonight, wai and pollock will probably kill themselves

holy shit I AM DYING at that Shaw/Anderson video, especially when Shaw flips out. TNA is the best.

I feel all of these need to be seen for full effect.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

{being the silly muffler that I am I did not know there was a second thread so i'm just gonna post this from the other thread}

I just watch TNA now with a big ol smile across muh face

Sammy Shaw's momma has a milf thing going on

adj_noun

I just saw some brief clips of the Takerooni Incident on WWE network for their Best of Raw After the Show DVD.It was the craziest thing I've ever seen live and up until now I don't think too many people know about it. I've never seen footage on Youtube at any rate.

A description of what transpired.

edit: Gosh, that was in 2002. It's still burned into my brain like it was yesterday.

edit2: They'll probably edit out Vince calling Goldust's Spinarooni a, and I quote, "Fagarooni".

edit3: If that writeup had it I missed it, but I also remember HHH asking Vince if his Spinarooni would be called a "Macarooni" and Vince saying "No, that's something else entirely."

strobogo

Banned
Wait, they legit held concerts of Curt Hennig performing Rap is Crap?

With legit audiences? LOL WOW. I have to look deeper into this now.

No. They had a "performance" on Nitro, and had the footage of them playing for the video. They didn't have legit concerts with legit audiences.

strobogo

Banned
I'm so down with the swirl that I'm listening to a G Funk playlist and playing Def Jam Vendetta. I miss AKI. I might play Wrassle Kingdom 1/2 if I can find them. I used to have LEGIT SHOOT copies of them and KOCII. And Fire Pro D.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I just saw some brief clips of the Takerooni Incident on WWE network for their Best of Raw After the Show DVD.It was the craziest thing I've ever seen live and up until now I don't think too many people know about it. I've never seen footage on Youtube at any rate.

A description of what transpired.

edit: Gosh, that was in 2002. It's still burned into my brain like it was yesterday.

edit2: They'll probably edit out Vince calling Goldust's Spinarooni a, and I quote, "Fagarooni".

edit3: If that writeup had it I missed it, but I also remember HHH asking Vince if his Spinarooni would be called a "Macarooni" and Vince saying "No, that's something else entirely."
And now I have to see this.

I'm so down with the swirl that I'm listening to a G Funk playlist and playing Def Jam Vendetta. I miss AKI. I might play Wrassle Kingdom 1/2 if I can find them. I used to have LEGIT SHOOT copies of them and KOCII. And Fire Pro D.

Style Savvy has better graphics and physics than WWE '14. Fuck Yuke's.

Browny

Banned
NXT seems to be ticking along nicely, especially after having a glance over the tapings info. Some decent stories going on, even if the results seem a little odd.

And damn,
Kalisto
is ripped for a lucha...

Top Bottom