• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heenan aside, there was zero reason to question Hogan's side, the whole point was his turn was a shocking swerve.

But...it WAS Heenan's character. I think we beat this to death in the Network OT but basically if you had been watching that's expected from Heenan. On later viewings, out of context (of MONTHS or more of context) it sticks out like a sore thumb. So that's pretty much it.

Ithil

But...it WAS Heenan's character. I think we beat this to death in the Network OT but basically if you had been watching that's expected from Heenan. On later viewings, out of context (of MONTHS or more of context) it sticks out like a sore thumb. So that's pretty much it.

It is in character, but it detracts from the surprise a little as absolutely no one should have questioned that Hogan was out there as a good guy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to figure out if I should watch Raw. I kind of think I should pass - go-home shows aren't too special.

BNB on Big E: "Witless, personality void champion"

iTyhbjWtwXHh9.gif

4FW here in the UK are running a 3-day international tournament this October with 8 participants - they've already announced Doug Williams, Jushin Liger, Kenny Omega & Koji Kanemoto for the tournament, plus Hikaru Shida for a women's match! Goddamn. It's a bit too far beyond my neck of the woods, unfortunately, but anyone in the Swindon/Bristol area should check it out;

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=134560

Also, PROGRESS put tickets on sale for The Progress World Cup on June 29th at The Garage in Islington, should be a real fun show;

https://progresswrestling.yapsody.com

ENGLAND – Rampage Brown

CANADA – Paul Ryker

ISRAEL – Noam Dar

SCOTLAND – Grado

THE NETHERLANDS – Tommy End

WALES – Eddie Dennis

JAMAICA – Darrell Allen

INDIA – RJ Singh

Vince McMahon said:

I know it's expected because Heenan's the kind of ass to always insinuate that the face is a fraud or a cheat, but still...it was a fairly crazy piece of foreshadowing.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Are youtalking about Heenan's reaction to Hogan's nWo turn? I thought Heenan actually helped sell Hogan as a heel. Longtime fans knew Heenan hated Hogan in the various angles they worked. The fact that Heenan wouldn't side with nWo Hogan, and proved that Heenan had said all along Hogan was a fraud and a cheat. Heenan made fans buy into Hogan as a heel and the nWo as threat to WCW.

Sblargh

Banned
I want to like it but I feel like she's on the road to jobberville.

She's on the Divas Division, there's not that much of a difference.

And if the Divas division become something cool, they would be insane to not have her as one of the main attractions.

Maybe... just maybe... Santino is on the preshow because Emma will wrassle!

Look at you, encouraging the creation of Ms.Male Character, who's pink with lipstick cuz GURLZ

#partoftheproblem
#fightthepower
#nextlevelfeminism

Yeah... yeah... but... ... it's so cute.

Sanada/Tigre Uno is not bad, better than their TV matches certainly. they're bustin out all kinds of crazy subs

smh at this crowd though

njean777

So who are your guys top 3 wrestlers of all time? Mine in order are:
The Rock
Triple H
Austin

Current Roster top 3 are:
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose

Maybe I should have just put The Shield instead of their names lol.

Edit: Bad time to ask, forgot about Raw as I do not get to watch them until Tuesday.

Top Bottom