• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

tm24

Volador Jr is great

ZQiUcQt.gif

Sblargh

Banned
I guess I also hate the entirety of the WCW 80s crowd and their children and their children's children.
I think their children's children's children are all right.

I try to watch WCW accepting the fact that shenanigans are inevitable - they're what count-out finishes are to 80's All Japan, what boredom is to the AWA - but the consistent ref bumps and run-ins are a bit tiring. Also, what horrible crowds. The late 90's sucked, but at least I have some level of nostalgia for WWF.

1342091770693.jpg

C'mon, y'all.

And if you don't want to listen to Cena, listen to Bryan Danielson and Nigel McGuinness:
200px-Rising_Above_(2008).jpg

Or some of your other favorite indy wrestling stars:
hqdefault.jpg

I don't hate Cena, I just wish they did something more interesting with him. You don't have to make him a heel but give him a better arc then this Wyatt one. Have Cena take on Evolution or more old guys characters with no potential to grow in the company don't use him to bury guys with talent to be great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Oh my goodness, he just left a skid mark on that boy" - Booker T

I'm not sure if it's one of the weirdest or one of the greatest, but that one time Punk said something about being the zombie corpse of Dick Murdoch.

*edit, here we go;

"Doubt fucks everything. Take a foundation, no matter how strong, sprinkle generously with doubt, and watch it crumble. Me? I'm unfuckwithable. Not this knee, not bad weather, and certainly not the many men that wish bad intentions on me can stop me. I rise up, not like a phoenix, but like the zombie corpse of Dick Murdoch. This brainbuster is for you."

Hasney

Just stopped the neighbours shitty house party with tinny speaker dance music by putting on the Ultimate Warrior theme and pushing the speakers and large subwoofer up to the wall. Stopped that in a hurry and they might even think they're haunted now.

Weirdest lines in wrestling.... Go!

I, Hulk...Hogan, have a question...to answer your question. As you, Hulk Hogan, travel to...WRESTLEMANIA...by conventional means, the normals you travel with experience malfunctions. As you realize ALL THAT IS LEFT is total self-destruction, do you, Hulk Hogan, show self-pity? DO YOU, Hulk Hogan, try to reason why? Do you, Hulk Hogan, try and comfort the normals that have even more fear than you?

Or do you, Hulk Hogan, kick the doors out? Kick the cockpit door down. Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice so that you can face the challenge. Dispose of them, Hulk Hogan. Assume the controls, Hulk Hogan. SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSEDIVE, HULK HOGAN! Push yourself to total self-dstruction. As you realize, Hulk Hogan, you are about to enter a world close to Parts Unknown. Ah, smell it, warriors. Do you, Hulk Hogan, look for a place to hide? Or do you, Hulk Hogan, face the challenge that may be more powerful than EVEN YOU ARE, HULK HOGAN!

You, Hulk Hogan, must self-destruct so that you will know, Hulk Hogan, who is...The Chose One. FOR HULK HOGAN, I am not the Chosen One...that you speak of. I am not. I, Hulk Hogan, am...the only...one...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Yeah, but who's side is he on?"

How is this weird? :/

I, Hulk...Hogan, have a question...to answer your question. As you, Hulk Hogan, travel to...WRESTLEMANIA...by conventional means, the normals you travel with experience malfunctions. As you realize ALL THAT IS LEFT is total self-destruction, do you, Hulk Hogan, show self-pity? DO YOU, Hulk Hogan, try to reason why? Do you, Hulk Hogan, try and comfort the normals that have even more fear than you?

Or do you, Hulk Hogan, kick the doors out? Kick the cockpit door down. Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice so that you can face the challenge. Dispose of them, Hulk Hogan. Assume the controls, Hulk Hogan. SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSEDIVE, HULK HOGAN! Push yourself to total self-dstruction. As you realize, Hulk Hogan, you are about to enter a world close to Parts Unknown. Ah, smell it, warriors. Do you, Hulk Hogan, look for a place to hide? Or do you, Hulk Hogan, face the challenge that may be more powerful than EVEN YOU ARE, HULK HOGAN!

You, Hulk Hogan, must self-destruct so that you will know, Hulk Hogan, who is...The Chose One. FOR HULK HOGAN, I am not the Chosen One...that you speak of. I am not. I, Hulk Hogan, am...the only...one...

That one was fuckin weird.

This whole Doge Coin NASCAR thing is as good a time as any to bring back Thurman "Sparky" Plugg.

I never got why they put the nickname in the middle, thereby ruining a perfectly good acronym to go along with Henry O. Godwinn and and Phineas I. Godwinn.

Holy shit. 20 years later and I've only just got that it's Hog and Pig. Damn.

I think I'm just going to go to bed, as I'm pretty legit shook about my own inability to comprehend such subtle WWF gimmicks.

Top Bottom