• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Big One

Banned
Ignoring the crowd honestly one of the great RAW moments of this era alongside Occupy RAW and Mark Henry retirement. WWE been killing it lately with stuff like that.

I'm freaked out...

CahGrQh.jpg

Toki767

It's a good thing for the masks. It made the kid on Bray's lap look super happy instead of possibly unsure of how to handle facials.

Big One

Banned
Is there ever any kayfabe reason why someone like Ryback gets so depushed that he gets jobbed out to the Usos? I've always wondered what was the logic behind this. Does Ryback get weaker, or does everyone around him get stronger and he's left behind?

Is there ever any kayfabe reason why someone like Ryback gets so depushed that he gets jobbed out to the Usos? I've always wondered what was the logic behind this. Does Ryback get weaker, or does everyone around him get stronger and he's left behind?
He's like Piccolo in the Perfect Cell saga

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Not being able to pick up Fat Albert?

Top Bottom