• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So, the way they're going to spin this is all the fans hate Cena cause Bray Wyatt Jedi mind tricked them. Cena is really a good dude and fantastic worker.

somedevil

Is there ever any kayfabe reason why someone like Ryback gets so depushed that he gets jobbed out to the Usos? I've always wondered what was the logic behind this. Does Ryback get weaker, or does everyone around him get stronger and he's left behind?

One of reasons he lost his push was he was dangerous in ring almost killing Punk and Bryan on Raw.

ElRenoRaven

So I'm playing catchup and just watched the Bray/Cena segment. This is badass. The WWE has officially created a superstar with Bray now.

Just got home from work. Did I miss a 20 minute Evolution promo?

QBBTg04.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Can't believe I actually thought for a second they were turning Cena heel during that promo, what was I thinking :(

who would of thought back when nexus started that husky harris would end up as one of the greatest characters wwe has created in a long time.

Sblargh

Banned
This is kind of a weird way to do a kayfabe injury as he basically botched a spot in kayfabe.

Also, he is botching the sell of the kayfabe injury after the kayfabe botch so what is real and what is not? What if the botch of the sell is part of work too?

ElRenoRaven

who would of thought back when nexus started that husky harris would end up as one of the greatest characters wwe has created in a long time.

I know. I knew the guy could actually wrestle but the Husky Harris shit was so awful I doubted he'd ever recover from it. Guess I was wrong. The gimmick he has now is probably one of my favorites since Taker & Kane.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Nexus did create one of the best characters in a long time.

But I'm afraid I have some bad news for you if you think it's Husky Harris!

It's
Heath Slater

Top Bottom