• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Usos.gif

Also, fuck commentary for no-selling that deadlift saito suplex from Axel.

It's time for Ryback to break off into a singles run. His ringwork has significantly improved, and if they let him be a douchebag on the mic like he is on Twitter and last week on commentary (as opposed to boring monster heel on the mic) he can be awesome.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just tuned in, someone give me the rundown how is the show tonight

Bray turned the children against Cena in a awesome promo with a dead crowd, and Usos beat rybaxel in a shockingly good match

Just tuned in, someone give me the rundown how is the show tonight
the cenation turned on Cena and there was a good tag title match
It's time for Ryback to break off into a singles run. His ringwork has significantly improved, and if they let him be a douchebag on the mic like he is on Twitter and last week on commentary (as opposed to boring monster heel on the mic) he can be awesome.
idk, he's in a great spot right now. he's still not a great worker, being in a tag team is a good way to cover his flaws

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Damn so they actually started off pretty good tonight? Was the crowd pro cena or just not giving a shit?

Very quiet Cena sucks chants while he cried about people voting for all 3 Wyatt's to kick his ass last week (kinda looked like a heel turn promo but it wasn't), but overall quiet

Hex

Banned
Tired as fuck of this Adam Rose shit considering that they will probably end up sticking him as another Fandango or Santino

Gorillaz

image.php

they were in legit shook silence...but also pro-cena

Very quiet Cena sucks chants while he cried about people voting for all 3 Wyatt's to kick his ass last week (kinda looked like a heel turn promo but it wasn't), but overall quiet

Huh....I think the whole Wyatt thing works best when the crowd is actually into it and anti cena, I remember last week the crowd was mild and their promo, while effective, I think was hindered by it.

Top Bottom