• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

terrible
When did London England become a bad crowd? That's where most of the crowd after WrestleMania comes from. Also, I bet that's where they finish the contract signing with Devitt.

Also, Sheamus has fallen. Time for heel change.
London is fine but i thought those eps were generally filler

Carnby

I'm reading Raw results. Did the crowd turn on cena?

A "you suck" chant starts up. Cena says time have changed but he doesn't blame the fans for that. Cena says he's had some good time with the fans but through it all, good or bad, he's never abandoned any fans and always put WWE first. Cena asks why are the fans drawn to Wyatt. Cena knows there's going to come a time when he has to step aside. Cena gives props to Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Cesaro and Daniel Bryan. Cena names Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn from NXT, saying they have heart and passion. Cena says Wyatt is dangerous. Cena goes on but is interrupted by The Wyatt flash on the screen. The lights go down. A little child starts singing "the whole world in his hands" and the crowd sings along.

Top Bottom