• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

they're trying to make cesaro a heel...it won't work

Actually, they are trying to make the crowds "go against the grain" and cheer him so they "have no choice" but to turn him babyface. Basically they are trying to manufacture what happened organically when they tried to make Bryan a heel with the Wyatts.

strobogo

Banned
idifuNVPZjISl.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Kane should have also attacked Stephanie to really drive home the point he's out of control :/

zomaha

Actually, they are trying to make the crowds "go against the grain" and cheer him so they "have no choice" but to turn him babyface. Basically they are trying to manufacture what happened organically when they tried to make Bryan a heel with the Wyatts.

maybe, but based purely on that last promo they're trying to make cesaro out to be that guy that goes through any means to get to the top. if they're going to eventually have him go against paul, then i like where it's going

somedevil

all terrible

i don't even know what knoxville is. is that a real place. it isn't is it

When did London England become a bad crowd? That's where most of the crowd after WrestleMania comes from. Also, I bet that's where they finish the contract signing with Devitt.

Also, Sheamus has fallen. Time for heel change.

Top Bottom