• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Sblargh

Banned
They had a segment on Smackdown and Kane appeared on the Big Screen and there was an audio botch and the first 10-15 seconds of the promo were not heard from the crowd. Then the ring pyro he does didn't work at the end as well. Ooops

Haha. Damn. I thought you were talking about raw. This feud is cursed.

Alucard

Banned
LOL. I need Ryback and Curtis Axel on commentary every single week.

Ryback to Cole: "You guys have been doing this for years but you still suck."

Sblargh

Banned
British bulldogs are all right with in my book. Nice fellows.

Jericho is full shit. The dog is awesome. Also, Natalya bringing the old lady persona.

somedevil

Russo is got to be back with TNA because they are bringing back the evening gown match and also they brought in the former ascension member who got fired from the WWE.

somedevil

Smackdown Spoilers:

* SmackDown kicks off with a contract signing between Hornswoggle and El Torito

* Rob Van Dam vs. Jack Swagger is next. Cesaro and Paul Heyman are on commentary. Swagger decks Cesaro with a sucker punch. RVD gets the win with a Five Star but Cesaro attacks him after the match.

* R-Truth comes out to a big pop to face Alexander Rusev. Rusev wins by disqualification when Xavier Woods interferes.

* Daniel Bryan comes out to a big pop and he's still wearing the neck brace. He cuts a promo on Kane and their match at Extreme Rules. The pyro goes off and Kane appears on the big screen. They had a glitch and the first 10 or 15 seconds of his promo had no audio.

* The Wyatt Family vs. The Usos and Sheamus is up next. The crowd was said to have been 50/50 for each team. Bray Wyatt hits Sister Abigail on Jey Uso for the win. After the match, Bray, Sheamus, Erick Rowan and Jimmy Uso fight outside of the ring while Luke Harper beats on Jey in the ring. The Wyatts pose over Jey to end the match.

* Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow is up next. Sandow comes out dressed as Magneto again. Ziggler gets the win.

* Lilian Garcia informs us that Rusev wants a rematch against R-Truth so he gets it. It ends the same way, with Xavier Woods interfering and causing a DQ. The actual finish was different and this may have been a re-tape.

* Big E defeated Titus O'Neil by DQ when Titus wouldn't break a 5 count. Big E took a nasty table bump during the match but looked to be ok. They had a crazy brawl after the DQ and Titus got beat up bad.

* Dean Ambrose defeated Ryback, Curtis Axel and Alberto Del Rio in a Fatal 4 Way to retain the United States Title. Ryback had the match won but Axel pulled him out of the ring. Axel went for the win but Ambrose pinned him. There's a fight after the match. The Shield comes together and hits a triple powerbomb on Ryback to end SmackDown.

Well I expect the shield to
lose by some swerve at the ppv. My guess is someone with interfere or someone in the shield is turning

Showaddy

Smackdown Spoilers:

lose by some swerve at the ppv. My guess is someone with interfere or someone in the shield is turning

Wait so now
Rybaxel are splitting up as well? Is this some sort of reset to zero for the whole division or something?

Sblargh

Banned
So the Rhodes bros are staying together and those guys at the end of your spoilers are breaking up? WWE doesn't know what to do with their tag teams and they do have the talent available.

Titus is hot and actually a good heel that can't wrassle to save his life. I wouldn't know how to book him either. I think they are just trying stuff.

Russo is got to be back with TNA because they are bringing back the evening gown match and also they brought in the former ascension member who got fired from the WWE.
I swear someone joked about that like a week ago, and now they go and do it
Smackdown Spoilers:

* Big E defeated Titus O'Neil by DQ when Titus wouldn't break a 5 count. Big E took a nasty table bump during the match but looked to be ok. They had a crazy brawl after the DQ and Titus got beat up bad.

FIVE! FIVE! FIVE!

Impact spoiler from today

TNA is taping the May 15th episode of Impact Wrestling tonight in Orlando and taped a segment with MVP coming out to reveal Eric Young's challenger for the World Heavyweight Title at Slammiversary.

MVP called out the #1 contender but nobody came out. He teased that we would find out who it is next week before turning heel and laying Young out. MVP told Young that he will see him at Slammiversary.

laffo they're going to end up giving the belt to a guy who's only in the company on a handshake agreement aren't they

Cagey

Banned
They're heels fighting in a four-way for a solo title. Why would one of them let the other win if it was to their own detriment? Why does that signal "LOL TAG BREAKUP" to anyone?

It's befitting their characters.

somedevil

Oh my God this cannot be true:

Tna spoiler

Eric and mvp had a match and it ended in a dq and Kenny king and lashly came out and turned heel as well attacking ey

What the hell is happening over there. Hey at there is a new
nation of domination
in 2014

Vylash

Tna spoiler

Eric and mvp had a match and it ended in a day and Kenny king and lastly came out and turned heel as well attacking ey

nation of domination
in 2014

TAZ! WHAT'S
THE AUTHORITY
DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?

Tna spoiler

Eric and mvp had a match and it ended in a dq and Kenny king and lashly came out and turned heel as well attacking ey

nation of domination
in 2014
ahahaha i fuckin love it

I was wondering if they ever planned on doing something with
Lashley

Reading those TNA spoilers, I dunno it sounds kinda fun in a bizarro alternate universe kinda way. It's like a 12 year old playing universe mode consisting of CAWs with zero WWE wrestlers but still addicted to watching Raw and is trying to live out the fantasy on how they would play out WWE angles. EY has a good enough "work rate" and would like to see how he and the back handle his "push"

So Russo's back right?

What do you think? :lol
ibehllFvdsMosA.gif

I wonder if anyone at TNA knows that they gotta start planning the Bound for Glory series soon.
Not that they ever planned that stuff in advance before

Top Bottom