• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Russo's too creative with shlock to rip off WWE. No one can out shlock that man, so I doubt he had as much to do with this as you guys think.

When the Yeti debuts, then we can look to Russo

Vylash

I wonder if anyone at TNA knows that they gotta start planning the Bound for Glory series soon.
Not that they ever planned that stuff in advance before

Listening to Review An Impact trying to track that shit last year and just giving up was hilarious

SWERVE: MVP's handshake deal goes sour and he leaves before BFG

They've got such a great history of booking storylines around uncontracted talent that this is very likely

Ok which one of you guys did this?

J.R.'s response reminds me of him no selling being fired:

JOzsz.gif

bean breath's new avatar really opened my eyes to just how much hustle he puts in his posts, in order instill loyalty among the members of our community. Makes me respect him a heck of a lot more than ever before.

Petey Williams spitting truth;

"The Indy wrestling scene in the UK has come a long way since I worked it 8 yrs ago. Amazing talent. Get ready for the next wrestling boom"

Come on guys, jump on the BritWres bandwagon.

I heard the real reason for his trip to Japan is so he can scout talent for Ian Rotten to book in IWA-MS.

lol

And I will watch the next PROGRESS show.

Court Bauer said there'll be exclusive limited merch for NJPW/RoH shows. FallingEdge BathroomLee and all the others, bring those wallets stacked fat. Might be a challenge for Bronson.

Already done. Hopefully I get a size that fits me nicely.

DMczaf

If any of you assholes post IGN's "This is the year. They fixed all the problems!" E3 preview, I will ban you from this thread FOR LIFE*.

*Ban is only good for April Wrasslin OT

Top Bottom