• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Shit's getting old with this Whole World song to be honest with you.

EDIT NEW PAIGE

tumblr_n3s5illoiN1s04nqbo1_500.png

Sblargh

Banned
I love what someone said here yesterday that WWE is turning the crowd heel so it doesn't have to turn Cena.

They are chanting for Bray. Oh no.

Edit: yeah, they are milking the whole world thing too much. Hopefully this feud finally ends Sunday and he moves on from this.

Sheamus has a ridiculous number of named moves compared to everyone else on the roster;

. Brogue Kick
. Pale Justice
. Irish Curse
. White Noise
. Beats of the Bodhran
. Battering Ram

Sblargh

Banned
Have the family feud with the usos, Bray go against Sheamus, Cena feuds with the Miz and Zack Ryder. Heck, throw Ziggler in there, too. That's good karma for him.

Sheamus has a ridiculous number of named moves compared to everyone else on the roster;

. Brogue Kick
. Pale Justice
. Irish Curse
. White Noise
. Beats of the Bodhran
. Battering Ram
I didn't know he had something called Pale Justice. That'd be a good name for his forthcoming Irishpeople stable

Sblargh

Banned
What year was this special filmed in?

They must have so much archived and unused interviews. They do those top 50 moments of whatever, interview everybody and use only ten seconds of that. Who knows how long those interviews are.
It's common to have both bearded and less bearded Bryan on the same episode.

They must have so much archived and unused interviews. They do those top 50 moments of whatever, interview everybody and use only ten seconds of that. Who knows how long those interviews are.
It's common to have both bearded and less bearded Bryan on the same episode.

I was mainly asking because they're talking about how great Big Show is in the ring. I don't remember those years.

First time I'm watching one of these "WrestleMania Rewinds" on the Network.

It's so much fun! And so well done. Nice mix of shoot/kayfabe interviews.

Sblargh

Banned
Well this Kane and Bryan segment on Smackdown is going to get the editing treatment with all the production botches they had.

It already did on main event. They treated as if the last two raws happened at the same time. So the timeline now is Bryan comes back, Kane comes from under the ring, Bryan saves Brie and then eats the three tombstones.

Alucard

Banned
Catching up on two weeks of WWE TV. Watching the Evolution promo package. Batista used to be in absolutely incredible shape. Holy shit.

somedevil

It already did on main event. They treated as if the last two raws happened at the same time. So the timeline now is Bryan comes back, Kane comes from under the ring, Bryan saves Brie and then eats the three tombstones.

They had a segment on Smackdown and Kane appeared on the Big Screen and there was an audio botch and the first 10-15 seconds of the promo were not heard. Then the ring pyro he does didn't work at the end as well. Ooops

Top Bottom