• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Aiii

So not worth it
Not that I was expecting much from Legend's House, but I definitely understand why they couldn't get a single network to sing on to air it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If they were trying to go for mainstream appeal, they should have tried to get more names that the general public would recognize. People who watch reality shows generally aren't people who know who Tony Atlas or Hillbilly Jim or Pat Patterson are. With the cast this has, it was never going to appeal to anyone but the older subset of wrestling fans.

igB7PwekHCkvo.gif

Hasney

I'd like to take issue with the thread title as Stevie Richards was just named the King of Swing on Road Wild 97.

Kaladin

My thread title would have been better, I stole lyrics from a Tom Petty song:

April Wrasslin' |OT2| Yeah, the world would swing, if I were King

strobogo

Banned
My thread title would have been better, I stole lyrics from a Tom Petty song:

April Wrasslin' |OT2| Yeah, the world would swing, if I were King

So you "retire", then snipe at the new thread maker with your bad titles. You're going to the Aiii/Spider corner forever.

Cagey

Banned
Can someone post the video where Vince's reactions are pulled from?

I'm curious to see what diva is inspiring all the boners.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats TL21xx for your rookie OT appearance! Good work!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're poison to this thread.

You're the one who made a coworker smash a cup and collapse. I think you're the lethal dose of poison!

How long do we have until a WWE production wins a major award?

strobogo

Banned
Aiii is some kind of weird BO analogue. He's a heel who thinks he's a face and has no idea why people think he's a heel.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I hope Devitt signs with WWE. I don't think TNA can afford to have Joe Esposito perform You're The Best at Bound for Glory.

And I don't think my body, or wallet, is ready for G1 Climax, even if it's still some 3 months away.

Aiii

So not worth it
Aiii is some kind of weird BO analogue. He's a heel who thinks he's a face and has no idea why people think he's a heel.
I believe I'm a nice guy that contributes stuff to this thread. I post news, fave fives, participate or start discussions and shit.

You're the alcoholic that watches old wrestling shows that keeps talking shit about me. :(

People love me, obviously.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like this Straight Edge Society faction in here, despite being one of you.

strobogo

Banned
I believe I'm a nice guy that contributes stuff to this thread. I post news, fave fives, participate or start discussions and shit.

You're the alcoholic that watches old wrestling shows that keeps talking shit about me. :(

People love me, obviously.

Case in point

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have mixed feelings. I like a drink, but also think everyone should stop picking on Aiii. BronsonLee's fair game, though. Damn his IWA-MS loving ass.

Wait what? I'm on team #strobogo

Ithil

Anyone would be a lunatic to sign with TNA, if they also have an offer from WWE. TNA ought to be a total last resort as far as national promotions.

Top Bottom