• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I really need to make this one day.
Same here, if Punk is happy eating it:

dTyb3Hn.jpg

It's gotta be good.

Ithil

Man, HHH is such a mark. His office has a 24/7 camera on the performance center, every version of the WWE Championship, the original US Championship shaped like the US, and the Golden Dome NWA Championship. Him breaking down in the Warrior thing was harder to watch than Vince for some reason.

Gotta keep an eye on his baby. That's his future roster right there.

In one of Macho Man's appearances on the Arsenio Hall show, Macho started rhyming a bit about how amazing the Macho Man is and Arsenio commented, "You should make a rap album!" Randy laughed and said, "I can handle that!"

That happened at least 20 years before Randy actually made a rap album.

In one of Macho Man's appearances on the Arsenio Hall show, Macho started rhyming a bit about how amazing the Macho Man is and Arsenio commented, "You should make a rap album!" Randy laughed and said, "I can handle that!"

That happened at least 20 years before Randy actually made a rap album.

Lol, was that when he showed up as the Macho King? It wouldn't surprise me if he indeed ended up remembering the convo 20 years later.

Hasney

I just was linked to a video from that Macho song about Macho talking about the beef with Hogan and I didn't realize he replaced Gorgeous George with a black guy he also called Gorgeous George.

DMczaf

Watching that doc, another reason it just completely sucks that he's gone is that it seemed like he was back for good. He was part of the family again. It wasn't a one off thing for him or Vince, this was his "Welcome Back" weekend. :\

;_;

Vylash

Watching that doc, another reason it just completely sucks that he's gone is that it seemed like he was back for good. He was part of the family again. It wasn't a one off thing for him or Vince, this was his "Welcome Back" weekend. :\

;_;

I lost it when Trips said "he finally had closure on everything" :(

Lol, was that when he showed up as the Macho King? It wouldn't surprise me if he indeed ended up remembering the convo 20 years later.
I think it was. I remember him tossing an Ultimate Warrior action figure away from Arsenio too lol.

And now I miss Savage again. :(

Edit: Man, I'm going to have to peep the end of the Warrior doc, I tuned out right when it seems like they hit everyone with feels apparently. I just couldn't look at Warrior during WM weekend.

DMczaf

Also, how many more documentaries will Hogan have to shoot saying "Yeah, I fucked up. It was my fault."

This is what happens when you spend your career stepping on the backs of others, now you have to shoot interviews for those people's DVDs apologizing for the rest of your life.

Laserfrog

I hope Triple HHH has a microphone connected to that performance centre feed so he can shout down at his minions any time he wants.

strobogo

Banned
I just worked out for 2 hours straight listening to Ultimate Warriors theme on repeat. tfw peaking on PWO.

Did a 90 minute bike ride listening to nothing but his theme and YOUR LIFE MATTERS speeches. I feel like I could shoot laser beams into the universe and have them respond with life and POWER.

Did a 90 minute bike ride listening to nothing but his theme and YOUR LIFE MATTERS speeches. I feel like I could shoot laser beams into the universe and have them respond with life and POWER.
Warrior music should be blasted inside the White House when Obama is making crucial decisions.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Once again Review an Impact was Nate Milton less. It's weird not having his optimism to balance out the show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Another reason why I love the Ascension:

8H6iHSG.jpg

Their soul patch game is on point.

Top Bottom