• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
TL21xx,

BZvqNiv.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Anyway, time to find a new community. I think Christianity-GAF will love my views on life, maybe I'll go there.

What? Nothing wrong with terrible deathmatch wrestling. Nothing at all.

We've all got our weird "things." Yours happens to be watching people real-stab each other to fake-death for maybe-money.

YEP. NOTHING WRONG WITDAT

Anyway, time to find a new community. I think Christianity-GAF will love my views on life, maybe I'll go there.

Commandment #Something: Thou shalt not lust over thy neighbor's woman. (or something)

You are already excommunicated.

Aiii

So not worth it
Commandment #Something: Though shalt not lust over thy neighbor's woman. (or something)

You are already excommunicated.

I totally did my Holy Communion and everything though. Basically, I'm one confession away from being a good Christian.

XenoRaven

I love everyone in this thread except for two people, and one of those people I like in a different thread but not this one. I'll leave you to speculate.

Oh wait I'm feuding with Sunny still I think so three people. Quest bars taste like ass.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love everyone in this thread except for two people, and one of those people I like in a different thread but not this one. I'll leave you to speculate.

Oh wait I'm feuding with Sunny still I think so three people. Quest bars taste like ass.

You son of a bitch

I said it way too many times already, but this iteration of WrestleGAF is the best WrestleGAF.

The Reality Era is good for business, gentleman.

#AllRedEverything #HugsNotThugs

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Stro continuing to talk shit. You're like the Helga to my Arnold, secretly in love with me but afraid to show it so you act tough to hide your s.a.w.f.t.

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys, it's Good Friday, so no need for the bad moods. #BOLIEVE

Actually, Good Friday means the Germans and Belgians get a national holiday and since Netherlands doesn't, THEY ALL COME HERE AND GET IN MY WAY WHEN I DRIVE HOME AND NONE OF THEM CAN DRIVE FOR FUCK AND SPEND HOURS DRIVING AROUND AT 10KM PER HOUR LOOKING FOR PARKING SPOTS IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD BECAUSE NOBODY TOLD THEM IT'S JUST AS EXPENSIVE AS IN THE CITY CENTER PARKING GARAGE AND FUCK OFF GET OUT OF MY WAY I JUST WANT TO GO HOME RAAAAAAAAGE!

So yeah, there's that to look forward to in 15 minutes.

jred2k

Is there a Sharia Law-GAF? I'm sure they'd support you in wanting to sock a woman in the mouth.

I can't even remember if it was you people were joking about wanting to hit a woman. Everyone here has been speculated to be a dirt bag except Sok.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is there a Sharia Law-GAF? I'm sure they'd support you in wanting to sock a woman in the mouth.

I can't even remember if it was you people were joking about wanting to hit a woman. Everyone here has been speculated to be a dirt bag except Sok.

I said the Total Divas had punchable faces, yeah. I stand by that.

I never punch any human beings, but that doesn't mean you can't have a punchable face, damnit!

Are you not familiar with fans of the Oakland Raiders? Hint: they're convicted felons.

Marvel

could never
That diva got Daniel Bryan the belt and made HHH the best male heel of this year.

SHOW SOME RESPECT

When you put it like that maybe I should buy him a beer, fuck er a fruit smoothie or a shake or whatever his diet is nowadays then. Meat? I think he's back on meat right? STEAK IT IS.

Marvel

could never
Jesse Neal is a member of the Walmart brotherhood? I wonder what he does there...

Maybe he fondles and sniffs every piece of fruit like Sunny did...

Jesse Neal was that soldier guy right? who was on a journey to become a pro wrestler because of a friend or something.

strobogo

Banned
Man, HHH is such a mark. His office has a 24/7 camera on the performance center, every version of the WWE Championship, the original US Championship shaped like the US, and the Golden Dome NWA Championship. Him breaking down in the Warrior thing was harder to watch than Vince for some reason.

Marvel

could never
Huh... how strange. Randomly googling "I seent it" images for a post of mine in gaming and what do I see? Sunny's new avatar.

A McMahon in every corner.

strobogo

Banned
Also, LOOOOOOOOOOOL at Sarge saying "I brought you something from our last match" and giving Warrior a potato.

I'm loading my rocket ship with fuel and going on a long bike ride after that. While listening to various covers of Warrior's entrance music.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
When you put it like that maybe I should buy him a beer, fuck er a fruit smoothie or a shake or whatever his diet is nowadays then. Meat? I think he's back on meat right? STEAK IT IS.
Pretty sure his diet is composed of pizza and the famous Gracie acai bowl.

Top Bottom