• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

KissVibes

Banned
You can't do the burial matches to make guys credible anymore.

1) You give them no real credibility at all as a real opponent for anyone but lower card guys like Hunico and Ryder.

2) You make you other roster members look pathetic, and I get it, some guys gotta job but by doing it this way, you ruin midcard and lower card storytelling and when these new monster guys come in they have nobody to look good against.

Extreme Rules is going to make all three men involved look way worse.

Man, the quality of posting around here is taking a dump.

I think it's time to Future Endeavor some people, and send a few more back down to developmental, just to send a message to the rest of the roster.

strobogo

Banned
I sometimes wonder how old people in this thread are. Some of you guys need to get out more and stop being so fucking pervy and gross every time a diva is on the screen. It's embarrassing to even be a part of this thread at times.

No shit. But it isn't just this thread. It's every thread where an attractive woman is mentioned or shown. I don't know when the trend of hot woman = you must say that you'd do something disgusting and degrading to be near her started, but I hate it. What about, "Wow, she's fucking hot". Why you gotta talk about what you'd do to change her tampon or have her fart in your face? Buncha got dang neanderthals.

I missed Lana, you're all wilin out about her tonight. Where the pics? Help a brother out who just got home from work.

Of course the first thing I see turning the show on is Cena.

I'd donate all my pay checks to Mexican drug cartels for the opportunity to change Lana's tampons for her.

KMGJBnt.gif

Man, the quality of posting around here is taking a dump.

I think it's time to Future Endeavor some people, and send a few more back down to developmental, just to send a message to the rest of the roster.
Hostile and insular. Posts like these are exactly why I've been talking to the mods to get this place shut down a few months so it'll be improved when it comes back.

NastyBook

Did he just Crazy Russian Hacker his shirt off?

Now I can't do that because of him.

And I voted for two Harpers. At least Bray could've interrupted for a cheap win at that point.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
There's a 0% chance that the polls aren't rigged.

That was as a bodyguard. Rusev is actually in matches, and looking good.

As somebody who thought Rusev was utterly shit on NXT I have to admit he's been looking quite a bit better on the main roster. If he keeps on developing his moveset with things like that float-over suplex he could actually end up being pretty good.

Top Bottom