• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

No shit. But it isn't just this thread. It's every thread where an attractive woman is mentioned or shown. I don't know when the trend of hot woman = you must say that you'd do something disgusting and degrading to be near her started, but I hate it. What about, "Wow, she's fucking hot". Why you gotta talk about what you'd do to change her tampon or have her fart in your face? Buncha got dang neanderthals.

Honestly, I thought that post was made just to get the reaction he got. That's the only way. Part of me wish I was that creative.
No I don't.

Big One

Banned
If they're going to debut Sting it'll be here, unless they have someone like DB help Cena or some shit. If it's Bo I'll just lol.

Nameless

John Cena is about to elevate these B+ players. I hope you're all paying attention.

KVt5uZt.gif

strobogo

Banned
Honestly, I thought that post was made just to get the reaction he got. That's the only way. Part of me wish I was that creative.
No I don't.

I think people are fucking weirdos who can't just say something like a normal person because its the internet and you have to be a weird asshole on the internet I guess.

I think people are fucking weirdos who can't just say something like a normal person because its the internet and you have to be a weird asshole on the internet I guess.

It's for the attention, to stand out! And stro i'm sorry to say this but, you getting worked. Doesn't excuse it at the slightest though.

I agree. I am SICK and TIRED of disgusting posts like the one earlier. Where have the manners gone? Where have the standards gone? It's time for a new age of WrassleGAF.

hqdefault.jpg

strobogo

Banned
"The manic pied piper." "....How do you know he's a false prophet?" What the fuck are you talking about, John? He didn't say anything about false prophet.

Heel

John Cena allowing his limp body to be danced with for the sake of a gimmick. That's being a team player, friends.

Top Bottom