• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arcana Heart 3 |OT| Thread of beating up moe moe girls

TxdoHawk

Still sad about a complete lack of 360 release. I wish I didn't sell my 60GB...but after seeing reports of the failure rates, I wasn't comfortable holding onto it.

alstein

Definitely will be giving this a shot- but don't know how much time I'll have- will depend on MK and how well it does.

Solune

SUPARSTARX said:
What time is it being released? Does anybody know?
I don't think their will be a specific time, only that it'll be available when PSN is updated. Your best bet is to probably wait for kassatsu to make the Playstation Store 04/19/11 thread and follow it. Alot of gaffers keep track of PSN and will usually say something is up via Search or if the update is up at all.

Can always check the official blog to know when it's officially up as well.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Kasumi1970

my name is Ted
Well i still hope AH3 is region-free for the 360 EU release or Aksys bring out AH3 at a later
date for 360 no disk. if the ps3 goose down to $200 than i will get a ps3 and get AH3

MrMephistoX

Wow forgot this was out tomorrow. Getting MK too but no way I can pass this up: voting with my dollars.

"Still sad about a complete lack of 360 release. I wish I didn't sell my 60GB...but after seeing reports of the failure rates, I wasn't comfortable holding onto it."

Do what I did after mine koncked out and sell your significant other on Kinect without mentioning it comes with a 360 ;)

_dementia said:
XBLA size limit.

Sure, there are Xbox Originals and Games on Demand that far exceed those limits, but one of the requirements for both of those subcategories of Xbox live Marketplace is they need to have been retail games at one point.
Really? I mean, the game was released on disc in Japan, but I supposed that can't count.

Negator said:
Can Japanese version play with PSN version?
^this

viewtiful_dru said:
Really? I mean, the game was released on disc in Japan, but I supposed that can't count.
Precisely. Games on Demand retain the same region protection as their disc counterparts. If a North American console logged on to J-XBLM and downloaded AH3 off Games on Demand (assuming should it ever be made available in the future) it still wouldn't work on the North American system.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Yes, you can play world wide with the PSN version of AH3 :)

Well, WW as in Japan and US until the Euro version is released ;)

xero273

NinajHeartless said:
I keep checking PSN hoping that the store will have been updated, but alas time and time again I am disappointed ;_;

psn monkey will mess with you tomorrow and not push the button until midnight.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Hitokage said:
Why the unnecessary arcana name changes?

Localization choices to make things sound better/less Engrish-y.

Though sounding better might be in the eye of the beholder haha

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Akselziys said:
Localization choices to make things sound better/less Engrish-y.

Though sounding better might be in the eye of the beholder haha
Somebody at Aksys thought "Blossoms" was better than "Flower"?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
On the other hand, I guess you guys figured it wouldn't matter for the people who care anyway, like with CS players still using pre-1.6 weapon names.

Still, the rift in terminology is going to be a pain.

thundr51

Can't wait to grab this when I get home. Getting a new gpu today as well, but since I need another psu as well looks like i'll be playing this instead.

xero273

SUPARSTARX said:
I still don't see it on the PSN Store. or did I miss it?!?!

not up yet. Pretty sure no content has been put up yet for today. From what I read in psn update threads, the store usually updates at 6 PM EST.

lol. from the most recent psn store thread

US: Now Up (Normal Update Time: Tuesday @ When Grace Chen Feels like it)

So whenever they feel like doing it.

Looking forward to hearing netcode impressions. None of my brotastic local friends are remotely interested in this so I'm going to play against GAF often.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
_dementia said:
Looking forward to hearing netcode impressions. None of my brotastic local friends are remotely interested in this so I'm going to play against GAF often.

Assuming it's the same as the Japanese version (and why wouldn't it be?), the game has BlazBlue-quality netcode.

Lyte Edge said:
Assuming it's the same as the Japanese version (and why wouldn't it be?), the game has BlazBlue-quality netcode.
Which is cool, but Arc is actually improving the netcode in Continuum Shift with the CSII patch, which makes me wonder if AH3 uses it.

I assume AH3 doesn't have the generous 5 frame input buffer that BB has, so the netcode needed to be better.

depths20XX

I'll be playing this once it's out.

PSN: Depth-Charge-

Never played an Arcana game before but I'll try to get into it along with MK.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dizzy-4U said:
Buying a PSN card as I post this. Can't wait to get home.
Give me some time to get a PSN Card.

tafer

For those interested, Amazon currently sells digital codes for PSN cards. (No shipping charges/wait... yay!)

Morris

Disco Devil
This game is sooo good. Even though half the time I don't know wtf i'm doing.

Trying to learn Dorothy atm. I still don't even know what Homing is D:

Top Bottom