• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

Palmer_v1

I have edited every single one of my posts this game to abuse the 30 second rule (including this one). Our Lord and savior crab admitted to it, too.

Yup, unless you get in the ninja quote before my ninja edit, nobody will ever know that I added a single word! P.S. I edited this post.

Edit: Ninja!

In that case, we should just send people who need to talk and plan more. You, me, ER, probably Mazre sine he's uncooperative and we don't have time to lynch him.
As you/YN/Squid have pointed out. I'm useless/cagey/untrustworthy/wasting time etc. So won't be needed for any kind of planning. Just go ahead and lynch me.

I have edited every single one of my posts this game to abuse the 30 second rule (including this one). Our Lord and savior crab admitted to it, too.

That's a shame honestly.

As you/YN/Squid have pointed out. I'm useless/cagey/untrustworthy/wasting time etc. So won't be needed for any kind of planning. Just go ahead and lynch me.

That's a shame honestly.

weehhh

tbh i was super excited when you revealed to be sterling archer, you knowwww... after all, you were MVP from AC and i thought if anyone can be a kick-ass sterling, it'd have to be you
(or me, ofc)

:x

i devolve to fangirl mode easily. dont judge >___<

Enker

That, and I am on the Squidy train because, why would you bus a KGB ally with powers when you had Gorlak sitting right there? Doesn’t make sense to me, thus Squidy is almost certainly Town.

Vote: Mike_Hawk689

QB, Kris, squids, maz is acceptable mission config for me~

Not optimal but whatcanyedo~

MIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE, show us ur ebola!

squidyj

Here's the thing. I kind of trust hobo over kris, his information makes more sense. If he's not being blocked and he watches yeeny and that's the kill...

Sigh, you better block me 2nite Yes, no one else, cuz I'm coming for you.

?

why would i sex you?

....and what do you mean you're coming for me???? ;____; so scary

someone halp

squidy, i trust kris more than hobo. i has reasons. i needs mike to flip though. .... i.. i have been 100% wrong on things before, though, as eze reminded me cruelly ;____;

squidyj

?

why would i sex you?

someone halp

squidy, i trust kris more than hobo. i has reasons. i needs mike to flip though. .... i.. i have been 100% wrong on things before, though, as eze reminded me cruelly ;____;

I'm not trying to tell you who to block, it's better if we don't know.

Palmer_v1

?

why would i sex you?

someone halp

Do what you think is best, but do not tell us openly.

You guys really haven't understood my role playing? Im cheryl tunt. The crazy rich country singer. Duh!

we already has a cheryl tunt :< try again. i wanna see huge explosive dropping of a roleception bomb, like haly's and topopi's

pls

cate archer was amazing

how many clones did mother put in this game >:O

I will get on the mission if it's me/squid/Palm/Kris. It at least confirms 2 more ppl as town. And when Squidy survives, we lynch him 2mrw to prove he is telling the truth. Is that a deal?

squidyj

we already has a cheryl tunt :< try again. i wanna see huge explosive dropping of a roleception bomb, like haly's and topopi's

pls

cate archer was amazing

how many clones did mother put in this game >:O

You wanna feel a little silly about completely glossing over a softclaim despite interacting directly with it? This is why I asked when you knew GreatLord/Darryl was Lana.

Despite my stupidity and large hands I successfully voted for Septimus Prime.

TRUCKASAURUS HANDZ

squidyj

I will get on the mission if it's me/squid/Palm/Kris. It at least confirms 2 more ppl as town. And when Squidy survives, we lynch him 2mrw to prove he is telling the truth. Is that a deal?

See.... what this means is you want mazre to drop the mission which is behaviour everyone has acknowledged is basically impossible. Also I think you've realized that your earlier resistance has come back around to bite you handily on the ass and now you're trying to backpedal from your position out of fear. It seems like you're setting up the best world as one where you express interest in getting back on the mission but mazre won't drop out so it doesn't happen and you can't get checked.

You wanna feel a little silly about completely glossing over a softclaim despite interacting directly with it? This is why I asked when you knew GreatLord/Darryl was Lana.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how did i do that omg

i dont even remember saying that to GLT LOL omg

.... my spider sense scares me :< brrrrr

okay f you squidy now i feel 200,000% silly :< geez. why did you have to do that for. so cruel >:C

Ourobolus

Banned
CURRENT VOTES

Mike_Hawk689 (5)
Kristoffer
Palmer_v1
cabbeh
cabbeh
YesNOnoNOYes
Septimus Prime
Mike_Hawk689
squidyj
Kristoffer
EzekelRAGE
Palmer_v1
YesNOnoNOYes
squidyj
Kristoffer

Kristoffer (0)
cabbeh

EzekelRAGE (2)
Palmer_v1
EzekelRAGE
Kristoffer
Enker

See.... what this means is you want mazre to drop the mission which is behaviour everyone has acknowledged is basically impossible. Also I think you've realized that your earlier resistance has come back around to bite you handily on the ass and now you're trying to backpedal from your position out of fear. It seems like you're setting up the best world as one where you express interest in getting back on the mission but mazre won't drop out so it doesn't happen and you can't get checked.

No fear at all, I see that you guys won't vote me out. I just dont trust you. You guys were willing to vote me out for not getting on the mission, why not do the same to Mazre if he stays on?

If I get on the mission with Maz on there. You willing to die 2mrw to prove your power?

Top Bottom