• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

squidyj

I can only hope the rest of ISIS isnt as blind as you then. And can only hope you don't end up in the final 3 with squidy since you won't even entertain the idea of squidy being KGB. Your top town are two guys not even cleared by the cop. I can't help I have no other powers other than being here.

You arent't curious to the answers of any questions Squidy is dodging? Not even about his "hot out the gate" post had 3 out of 5 KGB?

The ONLY chink in my armor is the thing with Kris. I will address this now. This is what I said in the mission chats. I am Archer, HP does exist. I am not full NK immunity. I had 3 bps, 2 now since I was targeted Day 1. I didnt want to waste one on a guy who admitted he was neutral and had already killed an ISIS member.

I really hope Squidy is KGB and town loses just to see the reactions. He would deserve to win at this point.

Let's get this moving
Vote: Mike_Hawk689

wow my hot out of the gate post was made witha n RNG, the purpose was to get mafia to avoid naming their teammates so I could look back at it later and use it as a tool to hunt scum after we knew who the scum were.

Get on the mission zeke. or nothing's gonna happen.

I explained why I dont't need to be on the mission. My plan is the best for town imo.

wow my hot out of the gate post was made witha n RNG, the purpose was to get mafia to avoid naming their teammates so I could look back at it later and use it as a tool to hunt scum after we knew who the scum were.

Or go "guys it's a coincidence I had 3 mafia in my top 5 of 23 players".
Or go "If I'm KGB, why would I have 3 KGB in my list?"

Keep dodging the real questions though.
matrix-dodge-o.gif

You went at Maz for not wanting to discuss things saying it was Anti-town of him. You are doing the same thing here, isn't that being a hypocrite?

squidyj

I explained why I dont't need to be on the mission. My plan is the best for town imo.

Or go "guys it's a coincidence I had 3 mafia in my top 5 of 23 players".
Or go "If I'm KGB, why would I have 3 KGB in my list?"

Keep dodging the real questions though.
matrix-dodge-o.gif

You went at Maz for not wanting to discuss things saying it was Anti-town of him. You are doing the same thing here, isn't that being a hypocrite?

Let me make this perfectly clear for you. If you're not on the mission I'm not using my ability and everybody loses.

as for dodging, why don't you go ahead and restate your 'real questions' then.

Let me make this perfectly clear for you. If you're not on the mission I'm not using my ability and everybody loses.
yo, now you've got the juice

Don't take it too personally squiddy, ezekel does this to all his favorite players. Just stay on the mission with us and prove QB is a KGB scumbag.

Hello. I am groggy and NX-less. Good thing the workplace is a place of calm--

Oh shit. Should I whip out the spreadsheet to track all of these conflicting night statements or cut the Gordian knot and

Vote: Mike_Hawk689[ /highlight]

(I'm so out of it that I don't even remember who this irks!)

I agree with the plan to get squidy on the mission to force his mission mates to night action. I'll go over the mission candidates.

TheG! :D Glad you didn't sign out from Archer <33333333333

One upside for being the game with least amount of posts is that it's easier to keep up with ^______^

NX is just madness, pure madness!
I love its ded thred tho XD

oh and also, ur vote thingy borked so it didn't count.

LOL. I guess you won't use it then, IF you even had it to begin with. To the more clear, level headed thinkers. TG, Palmer, Mazre I hope you don't hold Squidy in the same regard as Kris holds him ("he got the juice" really?). I hope you guys can see he is willing to NOT clear 3 ppl for ISIS to try and bully a guy cleared by a cop.

====================================
why don't you go ahead and restate your 'real questions' then.

read the damn thread because I'm not going to get caught in a loop of repeating myself for you.

Palmer_v1

In fact, I'll start the voting today.

Vote: EzekelRage

YesNo can block Mike again tonight.

I also still want Kriss and QB on the mission.

I'm not using my ability and everybody loses.
everybody loses.

He threatens to throw the whole game for ISIS, and this is Kris' response?
yo, now you've got the juice

Doesn't question anything about WHY squidy would do such thing. When he was on my case for what seemed like a week about the BP thing and HP being a made up thing?

Palmer_v1

Alright, let's assume ER is not going to cooperate. We just lynch ER, but who else do we send on the mission? Mazre would be my replacement choice. SJ, Mazre, Kriss, QB. Assuming SJ will use ability.

He's acting like a petulant child. I don't understand why he's so unwilling. He's done nothing to convince me he's safer in town than the mission.

I was cleared by a cop. I don't need to be on the mission to be tested.
=====================

This guy threatens to not use his ability to help town. I was cleared by a cop and never counterclaimed and I'm being lynched? Ok.

Squidy was right, I have KGB chip implanted in my brain. Darryl got clean read on me due to that fact. He read the situation like a book. You got me.

squidyj

He threatens to throw the whole game for ISIS, and this is Kris' response?

Doesn't question anything about WHY squidy would do such thing. When he was on my case for what seemed like a week about the BP thing and HP being a made up thing?

everybody loses in the situation, not the game. Feels to me like town's still on track to take this.

Palmer_v1

I was cleared by a cop. I don't need to be on the mission to be tested.
=====================

This guy threatens to not use his ability to help town. I was cleared by a cop and never counterclaimed and I'm being lynched? Ok.

Squidy was right, I have KGB chip implanted in my brain. Darryl got clean read on me due to that fact. He read the situation like a book. You got me.

You're being lynched because you are not cooperating. You're wasting my goddamn time.

If you're town, get on the mission so we don't lynch you pointlessly. Do you think that town doesn't benefit form my plan?

Palmer_v1

Actually, Mike is on the mission, so that's not going to work.

Speaking of which, Mike, and you vote for Ezekl real fast?

That is a problem for whoever is on the mission. I would suggest everyone else unvolunteer if they don't want Mike to kill them tonight. If he unvolunteers at the last second, YesNo blocks him.

This is all assuming we waste a lynch on ER.

That is a problem for whoever is on the mission. I would suggest everyone else unvolunteer if they don't want Mike to kill them tonight. If he unvolunteers at the last second, YesNo blocks him.

This is all assuming we waste a lynch on ER.
Well, the whole point of the mission was to get squiddo to test unknowns.

squidyj

Alright, let's assume ER is not going to cooperate. We just lynch ER, but who else do we send on the mission? Mazre would be my replacement choice. SJ, Mazre, Kriss, QB. Assuming SJ will use ability.

I think ER is useful to explore tomorrow. I mentioned it before, Mike was going to be my go-to lynch today even before yeeny started talking about her sexy escapades based on his action and lack thereof throughout the days and in small part the answers I got on my 'Hot out the gate picks'. With Yeeny's blocks and his collapse as a player, if he's KGB he's not boris so he probably has a power or something which might help us learn about the game. I don't want to give him up today. Everything between Zeke and myself will still be viewable tomorrow and we might have more information to work with. I stand by lynching Mike today and unraveling Zeke and the Hobo/QB/Kris knot tomorrow.

You're being lynched because you are not cooperating. You're wasting my goddamn time.

If you're town, get on the mission so we don't lynch you pointlessly. Do you think that town doesn't benefit form my plan?

I'm being lynched because I don't want to volunteer on the mission. You guys have no other evidence against me. That's it. Too bad Seath still isn't in. He couldve met his win condition.

I think town benefits more from my plan more than yours.
Honestly I am cool with it. It also allows us to sorta test both groups. Squidy with his role thing and me having a big target on my back. As you said earlier, we have a numerical advantage, so we can be aggressive/risky in scum hunting.

Also putting Mike on the mission is very foolish since we know he is anti town.

Palmer_v1

Well, the whole point of the mission was to get squiddo to test unknowns.

Anyone that wants to risk a night with Mike is welcome to. I just don't think it's worth SJ's life to test it tonight when we're already pretty confident that Mike is a bad guy. We could also just keep EVERYONE off the mission, kill Mike, and see what the fuck happens.

Palmer_v1

I think ER is useful to explore tomorrow. I mentioned it before, Mike was going to be my go-to lynch today even before yeeny started talking about her sexy escapades based on his action and lack thereof throughout the days and in small part the answers I got on my 'Hot out the gate picks'. With Yeeny's blocks and his collapse as a player, if he's KGB he's not boris so he probably has a power or something which might help us learn about the game. I don't want to give him up today. Everything between Zeke and myself will still be viewable tomorrow and we might have more information to work with. I stand by lynching Mike today and unraveling Zeke and the Hobo/QB/Kris knot tomorrow.

How about this. Lynch Mike. Squidyj goes on mission alone, we deal with everything again tomorrow.

i agree with this

also i has one of my confusing ocd theory on hobo/qb/kris that sort of kind of needs info from mike's flips

alsoalso i kind of want to watch another roleclaimception, if mike has one ready for our entertainment XD;;;

alsoalsoalso i sort of now feels sorry for eze :< he just seems so upset now .____.

squidyj

That way Mike dies, Squidyj can't kill anyone if he's bad, and he's safe from everyone if he's good. YesNo blocks Kriss or Qb or hobo.

might as well send one other person on the mission, make it a simple 1 for 1 if I kill someone or get killed by someone.

Palmer_v1

i'd like to go with Kris or Hobo but I have this strange feeling that mazre isn't going to drop the mission. at all. ever.

I want to lynch him as well because of that. I'm okay with him being on there if ER isn't though.

You, Mazre, Qb, and either Kris or Hobo would be my preference right now. Assuming you plan to pop.

squidyj

I want to lynch him as well because of that. I'm okay with him being on there if ER isn't though.

You, Mazre, Qb, and either Kris or Hobo would be my preference right now. Assuming you plan to pop.

I dunno, I'd have to tell zeke that I make empty threats then.

Palmer_v1

I dunno, I'd have to tell zeke that I make empty threats then.

If you're not using your ability, I doubt it matters. I don't think Mafia will voluntarily kill on the mission again. In that case, we should just send people who need to talk and plan more. You, me, ER, probably Mazre sine he's uncooperative and we don't have time to lynch him.

Top Bottom