• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

only thing that'll convince me that you're not ducking the check at this point is if you get back on the mission.

I have pointed out a hole in the way you wanted to do the mission. What other holes do you see in mine other than you not wanting to die to prove your power/town?

squidyj

If someone dies on the mission tonight, I am 100% willing to let you all lynch me tomorrow first and foremost so that we can verify my role.

We check all the people not cleared by Darryl first. Then we can look for godfathers.

I disagree completely. If we hit KGB on Mike today we're up 3 kills. we should root out long game motherfuckers so that someone like Zeke can't take us to final 3 like Darryl did in AC.

So which mission plan should we go with?

Personally, I think I prefer Ezekel's, since it would clear me, but the only thing is that it leaves the window open for Honeypot to achieve his/her win condition if Mike isn't it.

VOLUNTEER

I might as well get on the waitlist, in case we go that way. I can unvolunteer if we want to take a different path.

Palmer_v1

To me, the risk of a double kill(HP, and Mafia) means we should keep ER on the mission with squidyj tonight, as well as 2 of the following 3: Kris, QB, Hobo. We lose one person at most that way.

Squidy, I questioned why you didnt try to sacrifice yourself on the mission to prove me/plam/maz were town before. You said:
a. didn't want to die

I mentioned you were williing to die, N4 in the open, leaving use no clues. You responded.
a. after I did my fake claim

Ok, was early in the game(like night 3). But you said you used it the following night, N4. So you were willing to die N4 which was after your roleclaim like you said. Why didn't you do your charge thing on a mission on N5? You said nothing about this and didn't use a charge last night phase. So why didnt you try to get on the mission?

To me, the risk of a double kill(HP, and Mafia) means we should keep ER on the mission with squidyj tonight, as well as 2 of the following 3: Kris, QB, Hobo. We lose one person at most that way.
Honestly I am cool with it. It also allows us to sorta test both groups. Squidy with his role thing and me having a big target on my back. As you said earlier, we have a numerical advantage, so we can be aggressive/risky in scum hunting.

I disagree completely. If we hit KGB on Mike today we're up 3 kills. we should root out long game motherfuckers so that someone like Zeke can't take us to final 3 like Darryl did in AC.
What does "someone like Zeke" mean? And how are me and Darryl's situation even remotely the same?
Darryl never got confirmed by a cop.
Me - Have been cleared by a cop. Claimed the biggest role in the game and have yet to be counterclaimed. Do you think it's a coincidence no one has counterclaimed me yet?

The long game part applies to you 100x more than it does to me. This could all be an elaborate ultimate buss by you and the KGB. We don't know until you are dead. Assuming you survive tonights mission, you werent even willing to be lynched to prove your role that would clear 3 ppl of being town. Just like Francomp didn't want to die last game to prove his role/alignment.

It seems like you've been on this tear spreading FUD about me for a while now, which is extremely odd.

You also keep dodging/ignoring posts
I have pointed out a hole in the way you wanted to do the mission. What other holes do you see in mine other than you not wanting to die to prove your power/town?

Ok squidy, last day phase you wanted me off the mission and when I refused you claimed I was being selfish and not looking out for town. Now that I am willing to unvolunteer and risk my life by trusting you, you want me on a mission?

I think there's been behavior from both of them I haven't liked and add to that the fact that gorlak went in on Darryl and I think there's a real argument to be made that one of them has escaped detection.

What behavior is that from me?

Also, if we don't win the game when Mike dies (meaning there is another KGB) and squidy survives his mission tonight you have to ask yourselves how has squidy survived this long?

Hobohodo

I know the whole Pam situation means what I say won't be taken as 100 % certain but as I said before, Squidy definetly drew all actions performed at headquarters to him night 4. Of his alignment who can say, if he was mafia I assume he would only want to activate it when a kill was taking place in another area to him (as happened with the death happening on the mission night 4) but at the same time with mafia being so low on numbers compared to town I can't imagine a mafia role that directly puts the mafia user at risk from a town/neutral night killer being a thing.

Maybe Hobohodo is colluding with Squiddy? We'll see after Mike's flip.

Hobo, maybe you should volunteer with the rest of us. Palmer's plan. You, me, QB, and Squiddyj.

Hobohodo

Volunteer

I wanna know Kriss' angle. I know I'm telling the truth and if he off me that will come to light anyway. He wants me to join him on the mission so why not.

Volunteer

I wanna know Kriss' angle. I know I'm telling the truth and if he off me that will come to light anyway. He wants me to join him on the mission so why not.

Volunteering after I said we wouldnt be able to tell which one of you killed squidy doesnt help your cause.

squidyj

i mean, now you're suggesting that not only do you not want to be checked tonight, you want to make SURE that I am dead by end of day tomorrow so that you can't be checked ever.

Your behavior to date is being inconsistent with your play during the AC game, it's inconsistent with being a resilient but informationally useless role in this game, it's consistent with being mafia and providing a narrative for why you aren't dead yet, it's consistent with mafia trying to hide

I'm not above spitefully taking my ball and going home if that's what it takes.

i mean, now you're suggesting that not only do you not want to be checked tonight, you want to make SURE that I am dead by end of day tomorrow so that you can't be checked ever.

Your behavior to date is being inconsistent with your play during the AC game, it's inconsistent with being a resilient but informationally useless role in this game, it's consistent with being mafia and providing a narrative for why you aren't dead yet, it's consistent with mafia trying to hide

I'm not above spitefully taking my ball and going home if that's what it takes.

So, you are deflecting/dodging what I said in this post? I don't mind addressing what you posted.

I don't have to be checked, since a confirmed cop cleared me. Either way, your death could clear 3 ppl of being KGB. So how would lynching you be a bad idea? Comparing Day 3 on forward from last game, I would say I have been consistent. How does the narrative go about why YOU arent dead yet. You took down two mafia and are still standing.

My "Hot out the fucking gate picks”
VisualAnte2
Mike_Hawk689
Razmos
Seath
Haly
Actually my hot pick was literally pulled from a random number generator

2 confirmed KGB, and 1 must likely KGB on that list. That most be the luckiest random generator pull ever, or he knew something we didnt. Maybe he is the one playing the long game here?

squidyj

So... I want to note that we haven't seen a lot of arkos and while This whole hobohodo/kristoffer/qb thing is interesting I don't think that any of them are actually KGB, this is especially true if Mike is KGB and not a neutral.

If KGB is down 3 people, it seems unlikely that they can win by getting into this 2-lynch to win scenario. So there's probably a bunch of neutral fuckery going on there.

Then I would put yeeny and Enker as town, so that actually eliminates 5 people as suspects for me.

Of the darryl checked, I would put TheGoddamn at the bottom of the suspicion list.

Palmer is pretty towny but he was in the same position as Mazre and Zeke WRT information.

Cabbeh and Arkos have that whole drone thing.

so.....

Palmer Mazre Zeke and Septimus are the people who to me could actually be mafia.

Of the darryl checked, I would put TheGoddamn at the bottom of the suspicion list.

Palmer Mazre Zeke and Septimus are the people who to me could actually be mafia.
Fact - Darryl checked us on a mission. Which means no way that Haly couldve tampered with the checks

Fact - TG was checked off mission so there is a slight chance Haly couldve messed with it, very small though.

So that list with me on it is laughable. As laughable as
Of course he's claimed Archer and we have no counterclaim at this point but I think it's possible that he's Archer and KGB. He's been implanted with a KGB microchip.

I LEARNED IT FROM YOU!!!! ;_;
(and mazre)
Idk know about Mazre, But I believed I answered 99% of the questions pointed my way and have been very transparent. You can't say same thing with you dodging questions you don't want to answer.

squidyj

Fact - Darryl checked us on a mission. Which means no way that Haly couldve tampered with the checks

Fact - TG was checked off mission so there is a slight chance Haly couldve messed with it, very small though.

So that list with me on it is laughable. As laughable as

Idk know about Mazre, But I believed I answered 99% of the questions pointed my way and have been very transparent. You can't say same thing with you dodging questions you don't want to answer.

how is that laughable? it's a thing that actually happened on the show.

how is that laughable? it's a thing that actually happened on the show.
With me being cleared or no counterclaim? It's laughable suggestion for this game. I hope the rest of the ISIS members are taking note of how you are dodging questions and cherry picking with you want to answer. That is more anti town than anything I have done is this game.

squidyj

With me being cleared or no counterclaim? It's laughable suggestion for this game. I hope the rest of the ISIS members are taking note of how you are dodging questions and cherry picking with you want to answer. That is more anti town than anything I have done is this game.

why would somebody counterclaim you if you're sterling archer working for the KGB? would they be the ISIS aligned clone of Sterling Archer? Also Lana snooped mission reports, this is EXACTLY the sort of flavor a Godfather role would have, either that or Crenshaw.

Honestly. You wanted to know what behaviour I found suspicious? I've been mentioning shit for DAYS so if you want an answer read the damn thread because I'm not going to get caught in a loop of repeating myself for you.

Morning, crew :)

What's happening~~~ Did Mike come out with HoneyPotness~ Did Yeeny do goooooood and found out Sterling's big bad threat~~~

Is Sterling still cowering tho :<....

Anyway, time to backreads now~ This Eze v squidy seems pretty hawt *______* brb

squidyj

Sorry I don't know why I said mission reports, I meant the ISIS database. Archer would come up clean in the ISIS database.

So first Mazre was crenshaw, Now I'm Godfather KGB Archer?
Honestly. You wanted to know what behaviour I found suspicious? I've been mentioning shit for DAYS so if you want an answer read the damn thread because I'm not going to get caught in a loop of repeating myself for you.
Pay attention guys Squidy is trying to make it seem like he has already addressed all the things in my post. Which is not true AT ALL (What behavior he found suspicious about me wasn't even that big of a thing in the post).
He wants to make it seem like we are going in circles because he has addressed everything, which isn't true.

He just continues to dodge.

squidyj

latest

oh wait, you said dodge. nevermind.

Him dodging questions doesnt bother you at all?

Not sure about dodging but you havent been the poster child for contributing townies in this game, Eze. Sorry but squidy's been driving discussions forward, place pressures on people, took haly down, and on point with his stances on suss list.

I think you're sort of more expert in this dodging business .... you didn't even wanna give kris's attempts any chance to check your bulletproofness (yeahyeah, it does NOT check your alignment but it would have verified PART of your claim).... and now you're super afraid of squidy.... even if the honipot sort of has come out in the open. .... odd.

and yaaaaaaaaaaaa im wrong about gorlak 100% but at least i try to be useful most of the game! I put in checks against players, i pressured lynch candidates and i come up with theories and ............. i protected the town at night like the goddamn batman :x

so idk

I TRUST SQUIDY

squidy and cabbeh are my top townies <3

Ourobolus

Banned
CURRENT VOTES

Mike_Hawk689 (4)
Kristoffer
Palmer_v1
cabbeh
cabbeh
YesNOnoNOYes
Septimus Prime
Mike_Hawk689
squidyj

Kristoffer (0)
cabbeh

VOLUNTEERS
squidyj
Mazre
Kristoffer
Mike_Hawk689
===BACKUP===
QuantumBro
Septimus Prime
Hobohodo

8 votes are needed for majority.

and yaaaaaaaaaaaa im wrong about gorlak 100% but at least i try to be useful most of the game! I put in checks against players, i pressured lynch candidates and i come up with theories and ............. i protected the town at night like the goddamn batman :x
You're the real mvp, YesNo.

Ez, cut your shit. squidyj took down Haly. He's got the juice now. We have a couple of really solid things to talk about and you flip out like you've done days 3 and 4 when I pressed you. Yes No has a point; you're always averse to criticism of your unverifiable role and you don't play along with anyone.

I think you're sort of more expert in this dodging business .... you didn't even wanna give kris's attempts any chance to check your bulletproofness (yeahyeah, it does NOT check your alignment but it would have verified PART of your claim).... and now you're super afraid of squidy.... even if the honipot sort of has come out in the open. .... odd.

I can only hope the rest of ISIS isnt as blind as you then. And can only hope you don't end up in the final 3 with squidy since you won't even entertain the idea of squidy being KGB. Your top town are two guys not even cleared by the cop. I can't help I have no other powers other than being here.

You arent't curious to the answers of any questions Squidy is dodging? Not even about his "hot out the gate" post had 3 out of 5 KGB?

The ONLY chink in my armor is the thing with Kris. I will address this now. This is what I said in the mission chats. I am Archer, HP does exist. I am not full NK immunity. I had 3 bps, 2 now since I was targeted Day 1. I didnt want to waste one on a guy who admitted he was neutral and had already killed an ISIS member.

Ez, cut your shit. squidyj took down Haly. He's got the juice now. We have a couple of really solid things to talk about and you flip out like you've done days 3 and 4 when I pressed you. Yes No has a point; you're always averse to criticism of your unverifiable role and you don't play along with anyone.

I really hope Squidy is KGB and town loses just to see the reactions. He would deserve to win at this point.

Let's get this moving
Vote: Mike_Hawk689

I can only hope the rest of ISIS isnt as blind as you then. And can only hope you don't end up in the final 3 with squidy since you won't even entertain the idea of squidy being KGB. Your top town are two guys not even cleared by the cop. I can't help I have no other powers other than being here.

You arent't curious to the answers of any questions Squidy is dodging? Not even about his "hot out the gate" post had 3 out of 5 KGB?

The ONLY chink in my armor is the thing with Kris. I will address this now. This is what I said in the mission chats. I am Archer, HP does exist. I am not full NK immunity. I had 3 bps, 2 now since I was targeted Day 1. I didnt want to waste one on a guy who admitted he was neutral and had already killed an ISIS member.

I really hope Squidy is KGB and town loses just to see the reactions. He would deserve to win at this point.

Let's get this moving
Vote: Mike_Hawk689

unvote

waitwait

are we happy with the mission goers?

waaaaaaaait

mazre came and posted a bit. so maybe he'll come back to unvolunteer soon? guys~

ER, oh thanks for the additional details about bulletproofness, btw :D appreciated.

As for trusting squidy and cabbeh, idk. Are you town or are you "town"????

:>

Top Bottom