• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that ostrich freak-out ending was my 2nd favorite episode ending just behind the one where Archer goes off on Babou the ocelot.

Both had me still laughing the next day thinking about them lol

iammeiam

Great episode, looking forward to whatever they're planning for Mallory's new husband. WTF@FX adding an FX commercial to the beginning of the episode on iTunes. Is this a thing they regularly do now?

Great episode, looking forward to whatever they're planning for Mallory's new husband.
The poor guy is definitely getting murdered at some point this season, the question is will it be Mallory, one of her numerous other suitors or Sterling killing him accidentally in some kind of subconsious oedipal episode?

I'm still wondering when Conway Stern is going to return for his revenge? I imagine that he'll come back with some massive bionic claw hand and they'll be plenty of jokes about Lana's hands still being bigger.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Ah, interesting. I haven't seen it, so I can't confirm what the actual difference is, but "extended" sort of implies there's new material(?)

It's not extended, it's "enhanced".

Pretty sure it's just spliced together as one movie. Disc 1 has the episodes in the regular aired format, then disc 2 has the enhanced movie version.

It's not extended, it's "enhanced".

Pretty sure it's just spliced together as one movie. Disc 1 has the episodes in the regular aired format, then disc 2 has the enhanced movie version.
Oh, that's lame. It's listed as "extended" in a bunch of places.

BigAT

Did anyone happen to watch Legit on Thursday? I caught Archer on the replay so I didn't see it. I'm a fan of Jim Jefferies and I'm curious how it was.

big ander

Did anyone happen to watch Legit on Thursday? I caught Archer on the replay so I didn't see it. I'm a fan of Jim Jefferies and I'm curious how it was.
Good. Had never heard of Jefferies, he seems pretty funny. Show is a peculiar mix of vulgar and sweet, much like Wilfred. It's like Wilfred with a bit more grit and the loose plot of My Name is Earl.

Rewatched all of S3 this weekend on the Blu Ray. This show is really fun when you watch it the first time. And then you watch it again and realize it's the best show ever made.

It is so so so so wrong.
ag76y.gif

Grisby

On both of the season 1 and 2 disc's there's an episode where they replace Archer with a raptor. Hence, Archersarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom