• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruze789

Fantastic episode! Love Olyphant. And even though I try to watch every interview I can of him, it's still strange to hear him not as Raylan.

So much goodness tonight, the closing shot, voicemail message...

"I will hire Kenny Loggins to come play an acoustic set while I slap some sense into you."

And 'dick holster' is awesome!

Do a freeze frame on Lana's review. Some good stuff in there. It's legible. Stir Friday is referenced.
HnegMq6.jpg

EDIT:

Who's that at the other end of the table? Is that Woodhouse? Loved the episode, some great jokes and references as always. Olyphant did a very good job and this leaves me with the highest of hopes for the season.

Is there any chance they'll follow up the fact that Archer bought a goat? It would be a great little gag for the next time we see Woodhouse and the apartment.

EDIT: Just realised it's Kremenski, definitely Russian, possibly a jew.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Employee is unsatisfactory partner. Lack of Cooperation evidenced by pushing shoving, hitting and name calling.

Employee is frequently distracted by her personal life while in the field. She is short tempered, mean and often takes her clothes of for, like, no reason.

Employee is often drunk in workplace, does (not wash?) hands after using restroom. (Did?) not let me leave a toothbrush at her place but expected I would rub her (feet which are as??) large as her hands. One (??????) bathroom for forgetting (?????) for Stir Friday.

Best as I can read.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Holy shit, I didn't recognize Olyphant at all. Wow. That was a really fun episode. Loved the "Maybe you could shut your dick holster!" and "Ent Moot!" lines. I also love Archer's voicemail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom