• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are there any major surprises left for this generation?

Not counting the PSP or DS, which will have incredible surprises at E3.

Will the PS2, Xbox, or GC have anything major in the tank for E3 or beyond? We've already got a pretty good idea of what 2005's pipeline is looking like.

If this gen is truly going to thrive until 2007, does something significant need to happen? Or, will continued support from developers of major franchises alone allow for this gen to make it that long?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
hmm, well xbox probably not cause the new system coming out in 2005..

BUT WHO CAN FORGET THE IMPACT OF THE UNANNOUNCED XBOX TITLE!?

If I could find it I'd also post the "Phear my Fear!" pic where Miyamoto's head was replaced with a cat's. :lol

Azih

DNF making it out in this generation would be the biggest surprise in the recorded history.

that's a pretty big surprise.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Halo 2 and Half Life 2 pretty much end this gen for me.
Only other games I'm mildly interested in at this point are God of War, Jade Empire, and Republic Commando.

Drexon

Banned
Yeah, I'm one bukkake'd gamer, as my Xbox, PC, PS2 and GC has blown their wad on me. Is there any more cum out there? :_( *tears break through the thick layers of cum*

Willco

Hollywood Square
Half-Life 2 pretty much just trumped anything released for this gen and jumpstarted the next gen bandwagon. Hop onboard, there's plenty of room!

Sell your Xboxen, GayCube, etc.

xexex

Banned
Doom 3 on Xbox, Final Fantasy 12, new Gamecube Zelda, GT4 with Online (if it happens) are going to end this generation.

Prine

Banned
Perfect Dark Zero is probably the next big thing for Microsoft, Xbox2 and e3 2k5.

hmmmmmm I cant think of anything. Everything points to next gen trailers demonstrating PS3, Revolution and Xbox 2 capabilities.

Silicon Knights next game perhaps?

Pretty much everything has been announced, so this gen is ending

Gek54

Black?

I also dont want to let go of my modded PS2 and Xbox. Being able emulate and import has been invaluable.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Big surprise for Xbox, or even an average surprise for Xbox ? Doubtful. I think we know about all future big releases for Xbox. Surprises for Xbox 2 ? Absolutely :)
E3 will be insane.
Hmmm, I'm hyped for E3 more than 6 months in advance, is that a new record ?

More surprises this gen? Sure, more delays for GT4 =P
*runs*

(I'm not really trolling, I'm just kinda sad we won't be seeing the game come out in the US this year =/)

Kon Tiki

Banned
Perfect Dark REMAKE. Man that game was so cool. Way ahead of its time. Updated visuals, a solid framerate, and XBL would easily make it one of the best FPS on the market... without changing anything else.

HooDoo

Resident Evil 4 xbox port.

Cubers am cry. You've seen it here 1st. CrimsonSkies comes with his big xbox talks. *Insert any other GAF gimmick*

Top Bottom